Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Little boys and their.. "toys" (Maybe TMI?

Originally Posted by fergiesgirl86 View Post
i would wonder about a too tight circ. my little guy is 19mos and regularly wakes up and is "at attention" however, even though he's standing up straight there is skin that is "loose" around his penis. i mean, sometimes i use that as a good time to get him good and wiped to prevent the cheesy stuff from building up because it's exposed, and the skin still moves quite a bit. most of the time (when he's not at attention) most of the head of the penis is covered by the rest of the skin around there. so my DS's is a "loose" one? :shrug:

i guess this sounds like i pay a lot of attention to his parts, cleaning all the poop off those parts takes awhile when you have to push things around.

cleaning boys is much harder than girls

and yes they find that part right away. every time the diaper is open DS has his hand down there! sometimes he pulls so hard i think he's gonna yank something off!
Taking care of a circ'ed penis is WAY more work than intact care. On an intact boy, you wipe only what you see and that's it, and after having 2 girls and a boy, girls are way more work.

Mom to (11.5), (5) and (3)
Proud to be a breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, no-vaxing, intactivist and Certified Canadian Child Restraint Systems Technician

I've earned $75 with Swagbucks AND I've lost 108.8lbs ISO MM Poppies
raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:

Pain?, idk. But in terms of baby erections, all of mine play with themselves at various times. Yes, they are little men, aren't they.
Mommy to three and wife to hot hubby
dshoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
Registered Users
My Mood:

My son is almost 3 and while he does have the occasional erection, like normal, I've never heard him complain about pain. Although one time he was doing something and all of the sudden he yells in frustration. He comes to me and says, "Mommy, can you point my penis down?" lol
Wife to Bob, and mommy to Ben and Matt. Love my boys!
OneFishTwoFish is offline   Reply With Quote