Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
Ashwin'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: onebumatatime!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh.my.God. I am about to freak out.

I dunno - I think if her Mother is there and has nothing else to do, I think it is just logical and courteous to help out. Maybe you handle no sleep better than the op (and myself as well!) Some of us just need more help than others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
maybe I'm slow, but I'm not getting why you are mad at your mom? I've been a single mom in the past,living with my parents & they never helped me out. It wasn't their baby, so why should they? Sure, it would have been nice, but then so would have a lot of things.

I do hear you on the no sleep thing. I have 2 babies under 10 months to care for. I haven't had a good nights sleep since 5 kids ago! My dh complains about his lack of sleep, then proceeds to snore all night while I am up. Then nap every chance he gets. he's lucky he is still alive.

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #12
mom2madison06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh.my.God. I am about to freak out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragowland View Post
I dunno - I think if her Mother is there and has nothing else to do, I think it is just logical and courteous to help out. Maybe you handle no sleep better than the op (and myself as well!) Some of us just need more help than others!
Yeah, that's more along the lines of what I was meaning. I wouldn't have been as pissed if she had been doing something, but she was pigging out while watching TV.

And thanks everyone, it's been going a little better. I let DD destruct the living room, gave her a bath and dinner, and she's in bed now. Not before biting me while BF'ing, though. I have no clue how we'll make it to a year. She can really bite. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep tonight. Last night might have been so bad because I had to get a babysitter yesterday evening. Her "groove" must have been thrown off. LOL.