Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
MamaNeeNee
Registered Users
seller

Re: QUESTION????

Okay thank you everyone for the replies!!!!
This happened last night at like 4ish in the morning. I kind of panicked and eventually went to bed. Still today it looks the same. Barely anything, nothing on my underwear.. but if I use toilet paper there's still light pink that shows up. Sorry for all the details...but i just want to know whats going on!! Still normal that its lasted this long?? I'm just going to hope yes..I really don't wanna have to call my doctor and I wanna avoid unnec. exams..

Advertisement

MamaNeeNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNeeNee View Post
Okay thank you everyone for the replies!!!!
This happened last night at like 4ish in the morning. I kind of panicked and eventually went to bed. Still today it looks the same. Barely anything, nothing on my underwear.. but if I use toilet paper there's still light pink that shows up. Sorry for all the details...but i just want to know whats going on!! Still normal that its lasted this long?? I'm just going to hope yes..I really don't wanna have to call my doctor and I wanna avoid unnec. exams..
For such a tiny amount, I'd say yes, still normal. Keep an eye on it, if it turns BRIGHT red and increases in amount, then I'd head in. But, it's really more likely that your cervix is just making some changes, and got a little irritated. You maybe busted some blood vessels. No big deal.

Like I said, if it gets worse, then I'd be concerned, but such a tiny amount, and you're still less than 24 hours after DTD, I wouldn't be worried much at all. I'd give it a full 24 hours to stop.

And, really, this late in pg, it's not uncommon to have some very light bleeding like that on and off for any reason (heavy lifting, lots of walking, straining, sex). It's just the name of the game at this point. You're nearing the end. Your cervix is really sensative and as your cervix moves in preparation for birth, you might notice a little bleeding. IMO, no big deal.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #13
MamaNeeNee
Registered Users
seller

ok ok thankyou...i'll stop freaking myself out now. just my bf's expression was enough to give me a heartattack. "OMG There's blood on me!!!!" lol. i shouldn't have let him scare me so much, he's a man he doesn't know what's normal and not. i don't know what i would do without you guys, when this happened i immediantely was like I need to go on Diapswap right away!!!! haha thanks for keeping me calm.
MamaNeeNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #14
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Normal.