Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 16th

WM- I am sure it is so hard to be out of commission. I hope you have plently of great help with your other kiddos. I hope the babies co-operate and stay put as long as they need to.

Glad you are ok Jules. That is a scary thing to have happen. Keep up with the fluids and snacks. I was so busy when I was pg with DD that my OB told me I should be eating ALL OF THE TIME lol... but she was serious.

It is beautiful out here, but we are stuck in the house. DD's fever was at 105 at 2 am and she ended up in bed with us. She did not fall back asleep until almost 330 am. She is actually sleeping on the couch now. Hoping this virus, or what ever it is, passes soon.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

Rachel-cd:, extended BF , Co-Sleeping , Selectively Vax Momma to Alaina Sharon born 3/6/08: Joelle Mariana 6/4/11. And newbie Liam Joseph 3/24/15. Soulmate to D.
chapmanrl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 16th

Jules - fill up with water!!

Yay for shopping! I'm about to do some since DS is finally down for a nap.

Colleen - I had a guy at yoga last night first ask me when I was due & then joke if I was sure there wasn't twins in there! Ummm, NO!

AFM: Home again with DS today. He started with a fever of 103F last night and again this morning. He actually doesn't act like he's feeling that bad, especially once I give him motrin. He's eating and drinking and playing fine. His only "symptom" is a bit of a stuffy nose. My MIL of course thinks I should bring him in to the Dr, but at this point, I think they'll just send me back home as it's probably just a virus. How many days do you let a fever go until you bring them to the Dr??

Anyway, trying to get some work done too and need to order some baby things online. I've got a few cute things from etsy picked seat cover, boppy pillow cover and a bamboo swaddling blanket.
Michele, WOHM married to DH for 11 yrs and mama to DS1 Kellyn 6-10-08 and DS2 Kinley 4-25-11 and DS3 Madigan 12-27-13

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote