Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Q'leros

I know there was a post on here before. They're not as new now, so...Who has tried these? I have read from some people that they are just as trim as sposies, if not trimmer. Which'd be really cool. And someone on another forum said that it's a great nighttime dipe with the doubler. (Though she did say she was new at CDing so she doesn't have huge experience...no leaks though.) I just bought one from qleros.com She's got great feedback on ebay.

So what'd you think?

Advertisement

Last edited by blondeviolin; 06-23-2006 at 04:23 PM.
blondeviolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Q'leros

I have one. dont hate it but dont love it. the fit is weird for my dd, and she cant wear it overnight no matter what. they also dont dry fast IMO.

but great for when the dryer will be done in 30 min LOL
Old 06-23-2006, 04:30 PM   #3
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

negrapy talks about them all the time on here. Where is she...
Old 06-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #4
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: Q'leros

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaitingalongtime
negrapy talks about them all the time on here. Where is she...

I'm here I'm here

I do think they are as trim as a sposie, or trimmer dare I say at the upper end of the range :gasp:. We did used them overnight with a birdseye flat folded into the wet zone and their doubler with the fleece that comes with it.
Now we are using fanciful fanny and they do work better overnight but we didn't have leaks with the first they were just SOAKED! (I think we might have been putting a dappi nylon pull cover over top too just to be safe.) However we can't use them for 2 hours without a doubler, of course we can't use anything minus a cover for 2 hrs without a doubler.
I have had a couple with the aplix come lose a little but I have 12 (10 smalls and 2 xsmalls) and we do use them pretty often. I like that the range seems to fit for a long time. The smalls we could use at 10lbs with the cross over tab and till now at 16lbs and growing with a doubler there is still LOTS of room left on the aplix. We can still use the xsmall too but I don't know about a doubler inside I can't remember LOL
I'd like to buy a few more one day ... when we need the next size up.

but make sure you wash them a few times first and use hot water and the drier a couple times, as well as make sure the birdseye inners are tucked inside

good luck!
Old 06-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #5
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

front on 16 lber with birdseye flat folded in
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...y/5538a321.jpg

and the back
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...y/34667041.jpg

he was dancing around so they were kinda hard to take
Old 06-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #6
navars2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm with nothing_butt_cloth. I don't love them but I don't hate them. I'm pretty sure I will be passing mine down to my sister and a friend (though, their babies are still much too little for mine). The fit is weird on my skinny baby and they are not nearly absorbent enough. To add enough absorbency, I have to make them quite bulky. Plus, they leak like crazy on us...urine and bm's. They're okay in a pinch but the last diaper I reach for, pretty much.
navars2 is offline   Reply With Quote