Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
blessed22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Blissful Booty Rave and pic overload

Okay seriously, you have to try this diaper. It is miraculously soft and plush and squishy... An amazing AIO with double gussets that actually work! Incredibly absorbent and pretty darn trim!

I won this diaper on facebook and found out that the maker lived like 10 minutes away from me so I offered to pick up the diaper. I didn't want her to have to mail it after already giving me a free dipe! So anywho, the transmission on my car decides to go kaput and I no longer can meet up to get the dipe. Cathy (the amazing mama and maker of Blissful booty) drives to my house to personally deliver it! Hows THAT for customer service? She is the sweetest thing and is great at communicating with you. I HIGHLY recommend ordering from her. She even included a wipe concentrate and spray bottle! The concentrate smells HEAVENLY. I might just give this woman all my money... good thing I don't have any. But when I do, I'm ordering lots of these diapers!

DD's Blissful Booty

I have a super skinny DD (she's 8 weeks old and maybe cracked 9 lbs and about 22 1/2 in long) and the dipe STILL fits perfectly around her thighs!

The front... DH put the diaper on her so he didn't pull it up all the way.. but it still fits great and we had no leaks after a 3 hour nap and poop explosion at the end!

Another side shot..

We need an aerial view....

And one final model pose

A must try! Plus, she's doing a giveaway right now on Facebook! Maybe you can score a free one like I did! Either way, its worth the 18 bucks! I hear the wipes are just as awesome, but I haven't tried those yet so I can't really comment there. I WILL be getting more of these!

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
lamamaloca
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blissful Booty Rave and pic overload

Nice pics! I saw these a while ago and considered them but didn't go for it.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Looks great! What's it made of?

I can't believe the mama drove to your house to get your diaper to you... Awesome!
Old 02-26-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Looks awesome! What a little cutie