Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:59 AM   #11
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: blueberry coveralls cover.. opinions?

BIG!!! Even for a toddler!

Advertisement

lisathib123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #12
dandelion38942
Registered Users

I didn't put my DS in them until after he outgrew his newborn covers, not sure of his weight anymore. They were a bit big on him when was he was smaller, but I don't really care about trim. They are awesome at keeping the messes in with small babies up to toddlers. They are the only covers I've been able to use from just after newborn straight through toddlerhood. They make wonderful nighttime covers, you can pack them full of doublers without stretching them out. They also have the strongest, longest lasting velcro of any of my covers and will probably be the only ones I don't have to convert to snaps.

A few months ago a pen got loose in my washer and completely decimated one of my Blueberry covers, I was so sad.
Domestic goddess wannabe married to her college sweetheart (9/02), SAHM to wheel addicted Luc (7/09), natural birthin, midwife lovin, ExtBF , partial , organic babyfood makin, select./delayed vaxin, BW, ExtRF, regrets circin, preemie birthin, future homeschooler, prefold, God fearin
dandelion38942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #13
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah, I got the pink on chocolate dipe a few weeks ago and my first thought was WOW it's big .. My little one is only 11wks. I don't care for the print as much as I thought I would needless to say it is still on the shelf so I don't know how well it performs guess we'll see.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
dandelion38942
Registered Users

I got the blue polka dots on chocolate one, it's pretty cute. Also got a yellow one that held up nicely despite its light color (though it was no match against the pen that exploded on it in the washer). I think the pink polka dots on chocolate is just an unfortunate bad apple.
Domestic goddess wannabe married to her college sweetheart (9/02), SAHM to wheel addicted Luc (7/09), natural birthin, midwife lovin, ExtBF , partial , organic babyfood makin, select./delayed vaxin, BW, ExtRF, regrets circin, preemie birthin, future homeschooler, prefold, God fearin
dandelion38942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
kkilikina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They're my favorite covers for my 20-month old ds. I only discovered them a few months ago... they fit him better than anything else we've tried over snappied/pinned prefolds. They're poofy, but smoosh down under clothes. We've never had a leak, and I like that the velcro stays put in the wash. I'll be using them for our next babe, as soon as the fit him/her.