Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

its ok!

She said to try clipping it and if it came loose she would replace it so/I tried and it seems fine

I just got my sunbabies in the mail after a month of waiting and they are great, im so excited but the orange one is defective The stitching in the leg is weird and loose I think if I clip it it will just make the rest of the leg unravel.

what Im talking about :

more pics :
http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/...iaper%20stuff/

Any ideas/advice? I emailed sunpei so we will see what she says but I don't see how this could be fixed. It was my favorite too.

Advertisement

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor

Last edited by Kama; 03-03-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: So sad, my orange sunbaby is defective :(

hmm. DO you sew at all? If you do I would trim it and see what it does. The worse it will do is unstitch the leg casing...at least that's what it looks like. Then you could just resew the leg casing. I think it could be a very easy fix for even a pretty beginner sewer.

It could be just a scrap of thread that ended up getting sewn in by accident. If that's the case it won't hurt anything at all to trim it. How are you liking the sunbaby? If you decide to get rid of it I might buy it from you. I could fix it and try them that way

Last edited by solarbabies; 03-03-2011 at 04:28 PM.
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

They are in the washing machine but I love them so far. I have a sewing machine but I know absolutely nothing about sewing which is why I can't tell if I am going to ruin it by pulling it off, maybe I will try gently pulling at it and see what happens.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Old 03-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry mama hope you can fix it..... but so glad to hear how happy you are, I am waiting for my dozen to arrive.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well I pulled at it (gently) and it def goes all the way thru to the other side What woul happen if the leg casing came unstitched?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #6
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had one that was like that and I cut if off and its never given me any problems. I have been using them well over a month, too. You could contact Sunpei and see if she would replace it, send her pictures.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote