Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
mamaveve
Registered Users
seller

gmd flat q

I know a lot of you have flats love. I'm a pf user but am thinking a dozen flats would be nice. Summer line drying, cheaper etc.
My Q's are: is it worth it? We do ec but maybe 30% of the time she pees in her diaper. I just don't know if I should buy more diapers. I'd like to extend the wash days. I like the flexibility of sizing..
does anyone know the age/size recs for gnd mediums? I went to their website ans all I saw was og large.
My lo is 6 mo 14lbs and were in red edge.
thanks for any advice!

Advertisement

mamaveve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
graceworks
Registered Users
Formerly: annaelise
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: gmd flat q

I don't think GMD has the mediums anymore, just large and small. Maybe you could find some used on here? Maybe Karen will be restocking the mediums, not sure!

That being said I"ll try to answer your question. My baby is 5 months and about 14 lbs too. The mediums fit her great with lots of options for bigger folds as she grows. That's the great thing about flats. I would say the medium are one size fits all.

If you want to try flats you could try a flannel receiving blanket you already have or you could go to target and get a pack of flour sack towels. They are almost the same size as GMD mediums but thinner so not quite as absorbent. Still plenty absorbent for my 5 month old. They're cheap like $4 for 4 and they would give you an idea if you like flats or not and if you like the size of those.

HTH! Good luck. Flats are pretty inexpensive so you don't have much to lose by picking up a dozen or a pack of flour sacks. I say go for it!
loving being a stay at home wife to DH (married 4/11/09) and mommy to DD1 (10/4/10) and little DD2 (5/30/12) and expecting baby #3 in March!
graceworks is offline   Reply With Quote