Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #11
ajcastle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool mamas, would you have done interlock or knitted

My son peed through interlock, so it was all knit for him. I am hoping our daughter does well with interlock though!

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #12
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamajama View Post
Knitted wool is totally strong enough to handle even the roughest crawler, cruiser. However, I like both for different reasons.

Wool interlock pants are great for mildly cold days/nights. They are also make nice alternatives to tights for under little girl dresses. I also like interlock wool for air conditioned summer nights.

Knit wool is super versatile and is excellent for around the house and when we're out & about on a cold or damp day/night. And, as I said before knit wool is surprisingly strong for rough play.

So, I vote for both!
Hey! You're a real person!! I just bought our first longies and it was yours! We have the teddy bear ones. DS doesn't want to take them off! Now if only we can get you to make some Giraffe and monkey ones!!

Kaydee
ClothDiaperingMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #13
mommy2alex2004
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=myajdw;1246503]i know there's a few mama's who are deciding that they'd rather go interlock b/c their dc are too rough. i like knit, crochet and interlock right now. but for outdoor play i use strictly interlock. i would get 2 interlocks and 1 knit if i was you[[QUOTE=myajdw;1246503]

I have one recycled pair right now that I bought last winter and am pretty sure Sydney will be able to wear them in the Fall and maybe in the Winter since they were big last Winter. They were the ones that DH liked and gave me permission to buy more.

I have a pair of knitted longies from graciesmommy but am not sure if they will fit in the Fall. She can still wear them now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myajdw View Post
where on earth are you finding knit longies for $25??????

Thanks for everyone's input. I would love a pair of knitted made as well as a pair of interlock but gotta watch the moolah too. Just trying to decide now and have things done a little at a time. Now I have to decide since I was hoping this thread would be one way or another but it looks like it is still a mix of opinions. Oh well.
Ask me how!
mommy2alex2004 is offline   Reply With Quote