Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #41
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Lets see your *past* pregnancy belly shots!

awww....I think I just caught pregnancy fever! Thanks for sharing!

Becky, SAHM, married my gift from God 8/10/05 ~ proud mama to Harper Gayle, 10/18/08 Rocket Zion 9/17/10 , and why wait #3 :wave2: EDD 3/26/12
rebekahruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #42
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Lets see your *past* pregnancy belly shots!

Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
All 5'1 of me carried a child that was born at 9 LBS 13 OZ!!! The last picture I have in this is at 36 weeks, but I got much bigger, and stayed pregnant until I was 41 weeks.

I felt cute up until about 30 weeks, after that my feet and legs ballooned up to huge proportions and I wasn't a cute pregnant person anymore, but a miserable whale. I don't have any sort of craving to have a belly or be pregnant (but in addition to being the size of a small whale, I also had hyperemisis gravidarum), but I do get baby fever still. I do have a tiny little bit of hope that with the next pregnancy I won't gain as much weight, won't have hyperemesis, won't have such a large baby, and can have a homebirth after cesearean.

Feel your pain momma! 4'10" here and with my 4th went to 41weeks...yikes. I don't even think I have pick of me preggers atthe end...haha! i will did for some!
Holli! wife to DH steve, mom to DD1 ella 12/04, DD2 Hayden 3/07, DD3 Addison 2/08, DS1 Joey 2/10, DS2 Johnny 8/11 Blessed to be expecting #6 in september 2013. animal mom to Bullet our 2yr old weimaraner.
shortstuff21313 is offline   Reply With Quote