Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
OrganicGem
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
solved, please delete

recieved my package!

Advertisement

Last edited by OrganicGem; 03-18-2011 at 01:27 PM.
OrganicGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: wwyd: haven't recieved pckg from co-op

are there any admins or mods on your co-op that you could message about this?

You could try and email her again and see if she was able to find the receipt yet. But i have had things take 6 weeks to get to me from the US before, Hopefully they will turn up soon.
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have seen this happen before, in one co-op specifically, and all I can say is, now that the time has passed to file a dispute with PP, you kind of have to just sit back and be patient. I would definitely keep in contact with the person, as the squeaky wheel gets the oil, but try very hard not to impart any attitude in your communications (not that you would, necessarily, but you have every right to be angry).

It has been my experience that the meaner you get, the less they care. If it has already shipped (let's hope) then that's a different story...at that point all you have to do it wait. But if it hasn't shipped, and you get 'mean' with the person, they really have little incentive to send out your stuff because a) they are really busy with other things, obviously, and b) worst case scenario, you can't open a dispute and take back your money, so at best the worst you can do is nag them to death. I have seen it happen where someone waited months for something, got totally nasty with a co-op owner, and they ended up getting a refund instead of getting their stuff.

I don't know your situation or whom you are dealing with, but I would suggest staying in contact and staying positive until you get a definitive answer as to where your items are.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If it keeps up you can still file a complaint with paypal. They won't refund your money but they will look into the person you sent the money to. In the long run it could save other people from going through what you have. I am currently having the same problem with a woman I custom ordered something through on etsy.
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

pm me mama and let me know where this took place. Does this host happen to be a member here as well?

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
iluvmyortiz1122
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If it really was shipped, there's not much else you can do but wait. I've had packages to and from Canada take awhile, one even up to 6 weeks.

iluvmyortiz1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
Mommieof3monkeys
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchikcassie View Post
If it keeps up you can still file a complaint with paypal. They won't refund your money but they will look into the person you sent the money to. In the long run it could save other people from going through what you have. I am currently having the same problem with a woman I custom ordered something through on etsy.
Hello mama, I'm also from Cleburne
Amanda wife to Brandon and mama to 4 little ones. L 2005, E, 2008 S, 2010, T 2011, and expecting #5 in December after tubal ligation He's here 12/20/13 So very blessed!
Mommieof3monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #8
lilypond
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you used your credit card through Paypal contact them, some of them have a longer period in which to file a claim of nonreceipt.
lilypond is offline   Reply With Quote