Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #11
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thinking about working Part time...feeling guilty about leaving the kids!!

Quote:
if an opportunity arose like the one you have, and you have loving family members to help you out and the chance to contribute to your household, you have nothing to feel guilty about. I would probably do it. Go for it mama!

I am probably going back to work FT this fall as well. I've been off since Oct 2004. I spent the first 21mos home with dd#1, only 8mos with dd #2 (i went back to school, but not work till she was 26mos & dh took care of the kids till she was 18mos...then daycare).

Advertisement

rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:57 PM   #12
keeperof3angels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thinking about working Part time...feeling guilty about leaving the kids!!

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! It will just be a huge adjustment on my part getting over the fact that my youngest will be the first one that i wasn't home "full" time with...but at least i was for her first year...guess that's not too bad...plus maybe it will help her with her clinginess, she only wants me ALL the time and that's it. And I know what you gals mean about being stressed, i feel too that when i'm stressed it's not good for the kids...I think being out of the house for a short time each day may help that stress that builds up from being here all the time, 24/7!! Guess i will try it for a little while and like you all said, see how it works out for us and then go from there. I have no plans on putting any of them in "daycare" so if something falls through with family watching them then i'll just have to quit...and I don't think nursing will be a problem, I can either just pump if i need to, or it will probably be such a short time that i won't have to worry about it and just nurse her when i get home :-)

Thanks again for all your kind words, i love to hear about all your situations, it helps so much with mine when i know that i'm not alone!!

Thanks again!!

Ashlynn (12/8/00) Jadyn (1/3/03) Madisyn (8/16/05) Gavin (7/10/07)
keeperof3angels is offline   Reply With Quote