Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:52 AM   #21
Registered Users
Re: A cloth diaper to put over a disposable?

No chance you could just go all cloth for nighttime? With my older 2 kids, I couldn't find a single sposie that would hold them overnight, not pampers, not huggies overnights, NOTHING. Cloth is the only thing that works for us at night.

Mom of 4!
fluffycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #22
Registered Users

I am lost with all the options! From what you all have said, if I can accomplish this with just a thick, fleece cover, I would like to do that. But, what brand and where to buy? I've looked in the marketplace here, but it looks like most of the fleece covers are mixed in with other things. I can't post in ISO b/c I'm not a seller. And HC looks like it's just auctions??
jtcarter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #23
Registered Users

Originally Posted by laur318 View Post
Huggies overnights are good, but if you have babies r us nearby go for fisher price happy nights diapers. Cheap but only available there. There was a short while when my DS was soaking thru his best cloth and nursing in the night. Wed both be pee soaked and miserable if it weren't for those happy nights dipes. To any other mamas in a similar situation, note that the need for overnight strength sposie only lasted 2-3months till we nursed one less time at night!! It gets better and baby stays drier eventually.

Lauren, gentle mom to JJ, 23 months. sent from my iPhone which has autocorrect. this is gonna get interesting!
I second the fisher price happy nights
Lanicia Mama to 3 crazy kiddos - A - 14 P - 6 E - 5 and a little baby J - 2

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #24
Registered Users
My Mood:

I highly highly recommend the Fisher Price Happy Nights. I use them by themselves. My heavy heavy heavy wetter Like through every diaper I own in an hour or less . That is with hemp inserts et al. And these night diapers hold him all night for 11 + hours with no leaks. You could make your own fleece soaker if you know how to sew. The rita's rump site has a pattern.
carrieleeanne is offline   Reply With Quote