Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Whats wrong? Poor baby...

My daughter has partial co-slept since 6 months (before that, completely).

About a week ago, she without prompting from us, slept through the night for the first time in her own crib.

We were very suprised, and she has done this all week.

But during the day, she has been so clingy, she wants to nurse constantly, and shes been very subdued, clingy and moody.

I have had to tell her no sometimes because, well, she latchs on and doesn't really eat, just plays and moves around alot, then climbs down, and then 2 minutes later, she's asking again,

Shes almost 14 months by the way.

I am not sure what going on!!!

Rosie, English born and bred, Wife to Josh, Mama to her all American daughters, the delightful little lady Esther Rose (April 06) , Sweet cuddly monkey Rachel (August 08) and sweet little Joel Athanasius (Nov 2010)
Esthersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:51 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Whats wrong? Poor baby...

My toddler got her molars around 14 months.
Mommy to Allison 10/14/05 and Nora 1/2/07
alysia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

I was gonna suggest teething...mine did it right at that age, and those are definately s/s of it...the clingy, cranky, ect. perhaps just carry her in a wrap/sling/carrier of some sort so she gets the comforting she needs without being latched onto you...
Chantily~wife to my soul mate and sahm to 3 lively boys! A-6 J-3 S-1, 1 min pin, Buster and 1 kitty, Bob

**we are now in Central Illinois and getting adjusted!**
tillers72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #4
Registered Users

Yep I was thinking teeth too. Also my dd started acting like that around that age and really didn't have a "reason" kwim? She didn't get her first tooth until she was 15 months and that was in the front. LOL I wouldn't worry I'm sure it's just a stage. I don't like when my dd just plays and then pops off for a few min. only coming back to get more a few min. later. I guess it's just something about the world that's more fun and eating! LOL
Hang in there. Congrats on her sleeping through the night I bet that's nice!! (Kinda sad too huh? Mine is starting to do it VERY VERY often. She's gone though weeks and then back to getting up but she's slept through for the past couple of weeks only waking early in the morning for a quick suck and back to sleep.)
CHRISTmas Cards for EVERYONE!! Get them HERE and FAST!!
*I've made lots of DS mommas happy check out my Feedback!! I can do ANY custom design and work on ANY kind of pictures!!
mommy21princess is offline   Reply With Quote