Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
birdie
Registered Users
seller

HE Washer question!

Ok I know I have seen threads about HE washers but can't find them, I always disregarded them because I don't have one. DH, DD, and I are moving in with my parents tomorrow because we have to be out of our apartment and haven't found a house yet. My parents have a top loader but its still HE I was wondering if there were different instructions or if it does not matter. Anyway if you have any advice please let me know. Also I am a tide powder user. Thanks!!!

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
diapason05
Registered Users

Re: HE Washer question!

My dipes STINK!!!! I washed them for two days straight and soaked repeatedly. I finally got them clean. I have a top loader HE. I have to add like 5 pitchers of hot water to the soak and wash. I am making my own detergent now and I am still trying to figure out how to clean them. Now I am just throwing diapers in the wash every single day to try to get them clean.
diapason05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
birdie
Registered Users
seller

Anybody have advice for us mamas?
Old 03-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
CompleteWith3
Registered Users
seller

I've had and HE for 9 years. I just started CD'ing and I haven't had any problems. You have to use HE detergent. It's best for the washer to prevent build up and so the soap doesn't stay on your clothes. Try a bit of vinegar if they stink. I wash every night and don't have any stink issues.
CompleteWith3 is offline   Reply With Quote