Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
carazoe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Sidecar cosleeping question

I just got a crib and was planning on sidecaring it to the bed. My question is what do i do to keep my 10 month old from crawling out of the crib during naptime? My current problem is getting him to sleep in the crib. I nurse him to sleep at bedtime in our bed then try to pick him up and lay him in the crib but he always wakes up. I was hoping that a side car would eliminate this problem, but it won't keep him from rolling out before i go to bed. I dont really want to go to bed at 8 pm like he does and would like for him to have a safe place to sleep until hubby and i get in the bed with him aroung 10pm.

Advertisement

Wife to Reed, &, select & delayed-vaxing, babywearing, non-circ'ing, co-sleeping Mommy to Gabriel (June 3, 2010), Stepmom to Dagan(11) Expecting baby #2 in MARCH
carazoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
runzbarrel
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sidecar cosleeping question

My DS is 10mos also but not crawling yet so I haven't had to deal with this yet. You could try to put a body pillow along the open side.
runzbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
carazoe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sidecar cosleeping question

Quote:
Originally Posted by runzbarrel View Post
My DS is 10mos also but not crawling yet so I haven't had to deal with this yet. You could try to put a body pillow along the open side.
Thanks for the response. Yea, I'm going to try that but i'm not sure exactly how contained that will keep him since he is so mobile. Maybe that will slow him down enough for me to give me time to get up there when he wakes up though.
Wife to Reed, &, select & delayed-vaxing, babywearing, non-circ'ing, co-sleeping Mommy to Gabriel (June 3, 2010), Stepmom to Dagan(11) Expecting baby #2 in MARCH
carazoe is offline   Reply With Quote