Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #21
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How did you tell?

Nothing special. We were TTCing both times, so wasn't really a suprise. With ds1 I went to his work and told him on his lunch break. I brought the pee stick with me He took the rest of the day off and we went out to celebrate (lunch and going through the baby aisle of the store). With ds2 we again were TTCing and already suspected I was pregnant since I was feeling sick for a few days. I really wanted to wait until my chart showed 18 days of elevated temperatures, and on day 16 my DH told me to go test because he was anxious. I did and placed the positive pee stick in front of him.

Advertisement

JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #22
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How did you tell?

I've never done anything special. With DD#1 DH just knew I was pregnant, and I was in denial that I could even be pregnant. He went and got a test and made me take it, and it was positive! With DD#2, I took a test while he was a work, and when it came out positive, I called him at work and told him. With DD#3, it was a Saturday and I had an IC test, so I took it and it was really faint. I had DH to look at it to see what he thought and it was positive. With this pregnancy, I also had some IC tests, I decided to take on before I got in the shower (also a Saturday) and not look at it until I got out. DH came in the bathroom for some reason, probably to put something away. He didn't even notice the test on the counter, but when I got out of the shower and checked it was positive. I called him into the bathroom and said "You didn't notice this test sitting here when you came in her a minute ago?". He said "no, I so use to see them laying around, I didn't even think to look at it!"

Last edited by staceyroo77; 03-29-2011 at 09:05 AM.
staceyroo77 is offline   Reply With Quote