Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: what to use on a newborn? (help!!)

When James was fresh we used KLO's and I had the Kissaluvs doublers for them. They worked great. Also we used the swaddlebees NB fitteds with the snap down front for the cord.

But after his cord fell off (15 days I think), we got started on a ton of other things. I ended up using the XS Magicalls which are an all in one diaper quite a bit. Very Daddy friendly around this house! We also moved into the Haute Pockets and BG 2.0's fairly quickly after that on the small setting. The crossover tabs really help get them small enough to fit nicely. James is now on the medium setting for the Haute's and still the small in the Bumgenius.

I like fitteds and wool - but the AIO's are the ones that I can get my hubby to use without complaining! And the snappi's are really great and super easy to use - even quick once you get the hang of it!

LMK if you are interested - I still have the KL doublers, just been too lazy to list them for sale! And I also have the XS Magicalls listed in the diaper lots section on FSOT.

Mommy to Christopher Allen (6/2005) and James Emerson (3/2007)
chrisandjames is offline   Reply With Quote