Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
farmfresh
Registered Users
seller

anyone used The Pink Kit? tell me about it..

title says it all, i guess. im interested in it, but not quite sure since its pricey. this is baby #3 for me. labor #1 was horrible and ended with forceps, labor #2 was c section. I am interested in natural labor at the hospital, but i dont know where to begin.

also, does anyone have the program that would like to sell it? i may be interested if so.

tia.

Advertisement

farmfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My midwife has a lending library, so I borrowed her copy. It's been informative - you feel your outer pelvis shape and the soft inner shape, and they give you a bunch of positions to practice. Basically what your looking for is self awareness - what positions make you feel open or closed in which areas.

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
VeganCupcake
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: anyone used The Pink Kit? tell me about it..

I bought it but only got through part of it before my babe was born. I kept meaning to finish at least watching the video. It did seem like information I hadn't seen anywhere else and that intrigued me.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Sonic7273
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I used it with my first. I found it by chance, I was looking for resources because I knew my son was a big baby and I'm tiny and I was trying to avoid a csection like the plague lol. Anyhow, dh and I went through it together and managed to have an intervention free natural birth at the hospital. I think I sold mine on amazon so look there or eBay for a good used price.
Sonic7273 is offline   Reply With Quote