Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The clutter is haunting me!

haha, my neighbors may not be too thrilled w/me. DH took his youth group kids to work on houses for the elderly this morning/afternoon, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to get something done. I started vacuming at 9am. I got the kitchen done last night, (still need to clean out the fridge and go through the pantry.)
The living room is pretty much done w/the exception of a few odds and ends that need to be put away. (I Have NO idea where to keep our mail. Usually it sits on the table because there's no where else to put it. )
And our room; I just need to put away clothes, put the waterproof pad on our bed, and set up the bassinet.
Need to do laundry, get the crib taken down(though that'll probably happen the week before when my parents come so dad can help), and vacum DS' room and I'll be happy. Caleb can come whenever after that!
Although I'm having contractions after all that work and feeling pretty "heavy" if you know what I mean!
So...that meant a break! Then lunch and a nap w/DS.

Advertisement

E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #12
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sounds like you got a lot done Chelsea! and guess what, DH put his clothes away!! wohoo! lol. it's only because his friends are coming over and bringing their 2 kids (6 mos and 2) and I told DH that the older boy may need to nap in the crib if they were here over nap time. So he put everything away
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
Punkin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

if it helps mama, here's our declutter thread if you need some support!

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/12f16fb9932797f8

Its something so many of us struggle with and I'm due in August and I just can't STOP. I feel like I"m not comfy in my own house and I have already pared down our lifes so much, so... lol I'm really becoming picky now and I fall into bed exhausted from working so hard and lifting and moving and doing laps cleaning and decluttering my house! I hear you.... hang in there... I figure it has to stop sometime... either I have the baby or I finally become too big to physically allow myself t0 DO all this!
Punkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #14
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
if it helps mama, here's our declutter thread if you need some support!

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/12f16fb9932797f8

Its something so many of us struggle with and I'm due in August and I just can't STOP. I feel like I"m not comfy in my own house and I have already pared down our lifes so much, so... lol I'm really becoming picky now and I fall into bed exhausted from working so hard and lifting and moving and doing laps cleaning and decluttering my house! I hear you.... hang in there... I figure it has to stop sometime... either I have the baby or I finally become too big to physically allow myself t0 DO all this!
HEHE,
thanks!! I want to pair down SO much more. It's just easier for me. I'm the one that maintains the house, and it's so much quicker to do when there is no clutter/extra junk to deal with; you obviously know what I mean!
I just actually tried to give our bed a little shove over since I put the P&P next to our bed and don't have much room to walk in between, but that's outta my league. I'll have DH do it.
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #15
shreck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm a big fan of no clutter. Luckily we just moved here a year ago and decluttered big time before moving in. What's nagging me is my "to do before baby list". I've got so many things left to do and lately no energy to do much of it. I'm hoping to get a lot done after we're finished with school in a couple of weeks.
shreck is offline   Reply With Quote