Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 2-3

Morning girls!

I can't believe it's April already...OMG....

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 2-3

Morning!

I've got a ton of things to accomplish this weekend, just hope DH can get done what I need him to do too.

Swimming lessons for DS this morning and then I'll start with the rest of the stuff.

I REALLY need to stay away from diaper shopping, but can't seem to pull myself away. I seriously have issues......

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
shreck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I also can't believe it's April already. We're getting so close!
shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Michele - I can't stay away either...I have plenty of NB dipes too, so I'm TRYING to get into the whole small/med phase since I feel the need to buy. LOL!!!!

DH fixed the washer so I got caught up on a ton of laundry! YAY! It's amazing how much laundry a family of 4 generates in a week...sheesh.....
Old 04-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, technically 5 I guess, since Jacob's are thrown in there too...lol!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

A family of 6 generates even more! I feel like laundry is always waiting for me! I did all the towels and jeans yesterday, and play clothes are on the agenda for today. We got the kids' airplane put together yesterday, it's a 7 seater teeter totter thing, it's 8'x8' and the kids have had a blast playing on it. We are getting them a new swing set, too, hoping it's here by next weekend. DH hauled the old one off yesterday, and we did a little bit of yard work. Ther is more to do today, but I am doing paperwork right now. It'sr eally windy today, so we might not do much if it's too bad out (it is 75+ already, though!). We got a few tomato and strawberry plants and I'd like to get them in the ground this week, and also a little lettuce! We have a lot of yard stuff we want to do in the next few weekends, but I"m not sure how much help I am going to be!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I had a whole thing just typed, but DS got behind the computer and knocked the power out so I lost it all

Tara - I've had my newbie stash done for a while now, but for some reason just HAD to finish my daycare stash now....so I've got about 24 aplix diapers consisting of HH, SB and Tots Bots. I technically have enough for home too between the custom snaps, WI2's and Hybrids. But, I'm always on the look for more!

Anyway, yesterday I was having BH pretty much continuously only a few min apart. I still managed to get bags packed, the baby swing dug out, washed and set up, a trip to Target, DS to swimming lessons, a bunch of laundry done, etc. Today, need to get DS to some activity, groceries and more organizing around the house (mostly in the office). Oh, the birth plan! Gotta get that typed up and printed out!

Old 04-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

FT - I have NO doubt! LOL!!! And I need to go switch the loads again, and I don't feel like crawling down the basement stairs....*SIGH*. I can't wait til we move - main floor laundry in the new house.

Michele - Have you used the Tots Bots before?? I wondered how well they work! They are sooo cute, but expensive to just try, KWIM?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
FT - I have NO doubt! LOL!!! And I need to go switch the loads again, and I don't feel like crawling down the basement stairs....*SIGH*. I can't wait til we move - main floor laundry in the new house.

Michele - Have you used the Tots Bots before?? I wondered how well they work! They are sooo cute, but expensive to just try, KWIM?
Tara - No, have not used Tots Bots before. But, since I apparently have nothing better to do than surf FSOT all of the time, according to the Diaper Chatter, they're great! The aplix supposedly STAYS sticky even after a lot of use and the fit is great and trim! I wish they had more "boyish" prints cause I've got the stars and the planets, but the other prints are pretty girly and then just got in a blue and orange this week. That's it for those. Yeah, they're spendy. I see them on FSOT occasionally, but go quickly.