Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2011, 06:25 AM   #21
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnant while BF? symptoms? - UPDATE

good luck! I got the target clearence blue dye ones....gave me 2 positives....and I'm not preggo. Get a pink dye one or digi.

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #22
vintagegyrl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird516 View Post
I'm interested in seeing what happens- our daughter is 14 months old and my husband still looks at me like I'm crazy when I suggest having another baby...
don't worry mama, give him time. I think 16-17mos. was when we started thinking about it & even then is early for some. It's not til they really turn into full blown toddlers that you realiza the baby part is gone and wouldn't it be nice to have another one.... LOL

however it doesn't help that my littlest is only 8 months (!) and is also a screecher. He is just LOUD and loves to screech out all the time at the kids, it's funny but sometimes just really hurts your ears! none of my others did this...

Last edited by vintagegyrl; 03-30-2011 at 06:41 AM.
vintagegyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 AM   #23
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegyrl View Post
don't worry mama, give him time. I think 16-17mos. was when we started thinking about it & even then is early for some. It's not til they really turn into full blown toddlers that you realiza the baby part is gone and wouldn't it be nice to have another one.... LOL

however it doesn't help that my littlest is only 8 months (!) and is also a screecher. He is just LOUD and loves to screech out all the time at the kids, it's funny but sometimes just really hurts your ears! none of my others did this...
You're probably right about the walking affecting how he sees her. She JUST started walking this weekend, and it's so awesome, but also bittersweet, as you mentioned. She's getting independent. Maybe by the fall he'll be more okay with another baby!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #24
squiddles
Registered Users
seller

update??!
squiddles is offline   Reply With Quote