Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2011, 06:21 AM   #11
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

Just stopping in to say I took 2 tests this morning and both were faint but deff. BFP

My last AF was somewhere around Feb 9, so if everything was normal I should be due mid November

Anyway off to DTD celebration style lol

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 06:31 AM   #12
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Congratulations, Mer!
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #13
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
Just stopping in to say I took 2 tests this morning and both were faint but deff. BFP

My last AF was somewhere around Feb 9, so if everything was normal I should be due mid November

Anyway off to DTD celebration style lol
Whooohooooooooooo!! Congrats, babe!

Funny about the "baba" thing. I sometimes use that when I am talking to K about Hana. I know some greek, but didn't know that was the word for dada .

Mer, Kailani has a HUGE temper (Samoan, lol). He throws his head back, he smacks, he cries and screams....just like Hana when he doesn't get his way

Elena, that sounds like so much fun! Glad you are excited about their visit. How is your mom when she actually spends time with the kiddos?

So, yesterday, my 12 yr old goes "mom....MOM!" and I look up and Kailani has his lacrosse stick (which is taller than he is) in both hands and is walking across the room following his brother, like it's NO BIG DEAL! It took a few seconds for me to process what he was doing and then i couldn't get to the camera in time. He realized what he was doing and then sat down, lol. He got up at 4 this morning, there was a big storm and it was HOT and he was wide awake and dry, so I took him potty- he pooped, so I was glad I took him. Now I am sitting on the bed while he carries a curtain rod around the room

If he naps today I am gonna catch up on his baby book (I am doing just a simple 4-8 pics of each month, no real scrapbooking, just putting them in a book), plus a page of Christmas, etc...and i haven't done it since Nov . Plus I want to type up some of the stuff he has done each month....haven't done that since he was about 6 months old

Oh, I started a thread....anyone know who makes cute "1 yr" shirts? I want to get him a T with his age and name if I can find a WAHM who makes one cheap enough.....
Old 04-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #14
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Elena - I hope the visit with your parents goes well! My grandparents came out one year when I was 12 for Easter and it was a surprise - I jumped all the way to their car as it pulled up.

Jul - GO K! On both the walking and the potty. Henna is getting pretty good with pee but she is constipated a lot for some reason so sometimes she gets annoyed just sitting there.

AFM: I took another test JUST to be sure, but it was a digital one (no faint lines lol) I guess I'm in shock that I got pregnant because we were actually being careful. My mom had nicknamed Brian "sperminator" after I got preggo with Henna....now he will never get rid of the nickname!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #15
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mer - CONGRATS!!!!!
about the 2nd test and your shock - pretty sure it's right if there's 3 bfp's so far! I'm nervous about dtd lately because I keep worrying about getting pregnant. I can't wait to be pregnant again, but I want to enjoy Levi's little-ness for a while longer before that happens.

Jul - I'm hoping things go well for the visit. They're only going to be here 5 days total - fly in Wed, out on Mon - and DH and the kids have school/work on Thursday, so really only a couple days of everyone in the house together. We haven't seen them since summer 09 and things definitely didn't go well then - both between DH and my mom, and between my parents and the kids. My parents tended to only want Ruthie around, not the boys at all.
But, I'm staying hopeful that a short visit will be different for that - less time for them to get overwhelmed with all the kids. They use the excuse that they only had me, so they're not used to boys or more than one kid.
WTG K!!! I can't imagine walking just yet Levi's still just testing out balancing and standing alone, letting go of things once he's comfortable, and that's a-ok with me!
Not sure about shirts, but I've seen some cute ones in pics on extra fluffy - is that where you posted? Did you say spam ok?

AFM: I'm still so darn tired - like I haven't adjusted to the time change this time at all. Lots.
I got bloodwork done last week, thinking maybe it was because of my platelets lowering again or maybe my iron? But nope. Actually, my platelets are up at 127! I'm pleased with that number, even though the lab results mark it "low". What do they know, lol! And my iron is fine. So, nope, just exhausted.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:46 AM   #16
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I went to the Doc for a pregnancy test and I just got a call saying that my levels where borderline at best, so I need to come in for a blood test to confirm if I'm pregnant....what are the chances that all four pregnancy tests I took are false positives?
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

I would say preggo. You said your tests take a while to show + so....do you feel pg?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #18
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

I'm going to guess preggo too, but Amanda did have a couple of positive tests and it turned out to be false. Hoping that the results are whatever you want/need them to be
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #19
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I haven't stopped being nauseated since Monday, my boobs started hurting yesterday, so I wonder if I'm just not as far along as they think I am. It's not like I had more then one cycle to tell me how long my cycle actually was. If it was a normal cycle I should be 8 weeks along - I usually get MS right away, I had horrible MS with Henna for 10 days before I got a positive HPT, and I've only had MS for like 4 days, which leads me to believe I would be about 4 weeks pregnant not 8.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:18 AM   #20
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

yeah I felt sick immediately with Kailani....I took 2 tests in the end of Sept/beginning Oct that were negative and even the one on Oct 17th was faint positive and I didn't even conceive until Sept 20th, so I knew before I missed a period.
It can be a hassle with b****** and conceiving not knowing how far along you are bc with my 3rd, I was off by a MONTH and they were saying he had to come out bc he was 2 wks late, but he was really 2 wks early (covered in vernix, filling his ears and he had reflexes that they lose when they are full term). But it was my bad for not knowing my cycle. :/