Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I am officially waddling...

Haha...I totally's quite the sight, I'm sure!

T, mom to R, E & J.
Wife to B.
mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #12
CAUTION! Not responding to issues! File with paypal if waiting on items!
My Mood:

Mamas, I could hug you. It'd take awhile for me to waddle over and do it... but I could hug you all. I don't know why, but somehow it makes it seem less miserable to know that it's not just a fluke that I'm feeling so sore, and that every other mama is, too. (Don't get me wrong--I *do* wish it was just sunshine and flowers and babies would just show up on the doorstep and none of us would have to be waddling around like great grandmothers and/or ducks)

Now the next question... Anyone found any magical way to get relief from the pain/pressure??
Lindsey~ Wife to T since May '08, Mama to Miss B since May '09, & Mr. C 5/11
My ISO/IHA List is here:
$60 to for $30 here: Save an additional 30% with code PLUMLOVE for a total of $21. Save $5 more by using the referral!
saxychic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #13
Registered Users
Originally Posted by Free Thinker
It takes me forever to walk across my house! It's a pretty big house, and when the phone rings I can't run to get it, I waddle. When the kids need me (their rooms are at opposite ends of the house, the boys by us and the girls at the other end) at bathtime I feel like I am going at snail speed. Even getting them more to drink takes me a few minutes at dinner, they haven't learned patience yet! THe little ones just don't understand why whey they hollar "Mom, come wipe me!" that it takes a few minutes for me to get there!

Oh, well. I didn't mention it but I lost a tiny bit of plug this weekend. Not much, but that's definately what it was. I figure I am starting to dilate just a bit (35 weeks), and I know it means nothing at this point to be dilated a cm or 2. Baby is pretty low, and my legs just won't move right!
I'm glad you mentioned losing your plug. I asked about it on Facebook earlier but every little bit of reassurance helps. I lost some of mine and it freaked me out b/c I am only 32 weeks. With DD I didn't lose any of it until the day before labor started. I wasn't expecting this so early but glad to know it is normal with a second baby.
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

Thank god I am not the only one...I was starting to feel good in the pregnancy (for like 2 days) and then BAM swollen, sore and waddling everyday! It seriously has never been like this but...The dr says she is really low...

mom to se7en rockin' kiddos
Do you Swag? You can earn FREE gift cards!
imasupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #15
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
oh yeah! I do the whole "waddle with my hand on my lower back" thing lol
lol this is me!!!! and my co-workers think it's hilarious. none of them have kids so they just don't get it! lol
Lisa, mama to Adrian (3/5/09) and Carmen (5/12/11)
Finally living my WAHM dream!
My Business | Earn Amazon gift cards! | Be my swag friend?
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #16
Registered Users

didn't read the other posts but have you tried a maternity belt? I am in love with mine! Its not a belly band or anything like that but you can get it at most maternity stores. Holds up the belly and gives vaginal muscles a break.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
Registered Users
My Mood:

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! My hips feel like they are going to pop out at any moment..And no matter how I stand or sit, they still throb! Last night I was up and down all night long with Braxton Hicks, which freaked me out slightly (I am 33 weeks tomorrow) but there was no pattern, and they were all over the place.
Side note to the waddling/hurting: Any other of you mamas have a burning in your crotch area and up to your lower belly when standing and walking? It is so bad that I have to repeatedly stop sometimes and stand like a flamingo to get it to stop
Amy....Mama to Asa Luke (6/2009) and Jesse Benjamin (5/2011)

Join me at Viewpoint, to make $$$ taking simple surveys!!!
HillbillyMama is offline   Reply With Quote