Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2006, 06:34 AM   #1
HeidiMarie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I want soft and quilty prefolds!

Let me start by saying that I have never purchased prefolds new. I have either bought from here or was "handed down" prefolds from my sister. I am confused as to whether I have chinese or indian prefolds. I assumed I had chinese from my sister. They were soft but not very quilty and had the green or blue trim. I think she bought these from a diaper service. I found diaperswappers and heard about how much everyone loved indians so I bought 2 from a mama here. They were different from the others I had but I really didn't like them. They seemed much rougher and very, very pilly. They weren't quilty at all. SO, to make a long story short, I want very soft and very quilty prefolds!! Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 06-26-2006, 07:58 AM   #2
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: I want soft and quilty prefolds!

I say buy indian prefolds new. I bought my ds' prefolds new 5 years ago and they did get soft wash after wash; but recently I bought some indian prefolds new off a mamma here, and WOW are they ever soft. I got them from choose2begreat (I think is her sn), you could pm her and ask where she got them. I too have gotten some pilly, rough prefolds off of mammas here and I don't like them at all. I think they must be a lower quality prefold, not CPF. HTH!
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote