Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Prayers for New Jobs

I'm asking for prayer for my husband and I. We are both called to ministry. It's a family thing, and for the last 4 years, we have been at a Christian group home. We have loved it, but our 5 year old is no longer transitioning well, well not at all actually, back and forth. We are there two weeks and home two weeks, and the stress is too much to bear most of the time for us as adults. Our son refused to come this time. You have no idea how hard that decision was, but he's staying with my mom and going to daycare while we are at work this time, but we do NOT intend to do this more than one time. I'm his mother, and while I trust my mother completely, I'm his mom, and he is extremely close to daddy as well. We have prayed for 4 years about moving here, but honestly have not felt any indication that we should move. My husband is being interviewed in a few weeks (when we get home). I'm just asking for prayer for us to go where God wants us. I would have to get a job at home too, but that's fine. The church is about 10 minutes from our house. 5 minutes from my son's preschool and school, and the job I have a resume out for is at an admissions coordinator at a nursing home right there in the same place. We want to be in the center of God's will. A side note is that we would be able to not have to eat this junk food here that they feed the kids, and we would be able to lose weight, have less stress, and be stable. We could be able to adopt, or dare I say get pregnant on our own. That's a lot, but I wanted to get it out, and I covet any prayers any of you have.

Erin :wave2:, mama to Caleb 2/7/06 . Praying for more, and confident God will provide!
CalebsMome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
My Mood:
Re: Prayers for New Jobs

Praying he gets the job.
wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote