Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not hungry...

My reflux has been bad lately so whenever I do eat, it's about half the amount that I usually eat. DH has been wonderful and has been cooking quite a bit lately but I think it gets him down a bit when there's still heaping piles of food on my plate. I just can't do it! And water... ugh... I hate water so much. SOOOOOOOO much heartburn!

I've still been eating a decent amount but a lot of it's been from snacking. Lots of fruits (and no bake cookies... shhh) and little things throughout the day so I'm still gaining weight and keeping the OB happy but I don't feel quite as bad either.

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #12
juliabell
Registered Users
seller
seller

What's the deal with heartburn and WATER? I never made the correlation but it is so true. It always feels so cold and burning coming back up. Blech.

OB hasn't said anything about my halted and declining weight gain - so I guess it's okay. Honestly, she's so laidback I'd be surprised if anything ever surprised her. She's been doing it about 100 years though.

The only craving I've been getting is about mid-afternoon when I'm dead tired, I really want a Starbucks and a cookie. Sugar and caffiene. So healthy!
Wife to B. Mama to M (May 2011.) Expecting #2 (July 2014!)
CD, BF, BW, Waldorf, minimalist.
juliabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
Little Stitch
Registered Users
Formerly: bjoyyoder
seller

My Mood:

I'm not having any problems with acid reflux or anything but I have also had a very little appetite this pregnancy. With DD1 & DS I was hungry ALL THE TIME! And I could eat a lot compared to what I usually do. But this pregnancy I feel like I hardly eat at all sometimes. My pre-preggo weight is 115 and I'm 140 now so I think I'm doing okay weight-wise. My OB isn't concerned...but I do worry sometimes that I'm not eating enough for baby...plus I'm horrible about taking my vitamins
Little Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote