Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2010, 10:21 AM   #11
candyopin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lawton, OK?

I've found a couple shops in Edmond that carry them I can send you the info if you want. Also I'm flying home in Nov. I'd be happy to meet up and show you mine. I have a few different brands.

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
epilgrim
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyKimber View Post
havent found anything locally unfortunately! i find some used at the local jbf sale held twice a year, otherwise no speciatly shops. So im forced to buy online. Or I may talk my husband into a trip to OKC to find shops so I can see them for myself before ordering.
Oh, don't buy online! I co-own The Changing Table with a friend. She lives in north OKC, but I live in south OKC...off SW 119th and May (near I-44)...probably one of the closest areas of OKC to Lawton. We do have a web business, but we also have 2 in-home store locations (my house and hers.) The inventory is divided up between us. I am usually home after 3:00 during the week and on the weekends. Just call or email me and we can set up a time for you to come by to shop. And, if you know of anything that you definitely want or want to look at, let me know, and I'll make sure it's at our south location. You can check out the website here: www.thechangingtableok.com my email is: elizabeth@thechangingtableok.com and phone is 405-290-8862 We could even have a class or trunk show in Lawton if enough mamas are interested in that.
epilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #13
LuvMyKimber
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilgrim View Post
Oh, don't buy online! I co-own The Changing Table with a friend. She lives in north OKC, but I live in south OKC...off SW 119th and May (near I-44)...probably one of the closest areas of OKC to Lawton. We do have a web business, but we also have 2 in-home store locations (my house and hers.) The inventory is divided up between us. I am usually home after 3:00 during the week and on the weekends. Just call or email me and we can set up a time for you to come by to shop. And, if you know of anything that you definitely want or want to look at, let me know, and I'll make sure it's at our south location. You can check out the website here: www.thechangingtableok.com my email is: elizabeth@thechangingtableok.com and phone is 405-290-8862 We could even have a class or trunk show in Lawton if enough mamas are interested in that.
Thanks mama! I may be making the trip up next weekend. I'll def let ya know!
LuvMyKimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
amberdawn723
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Lawton, OK as well.....seems we don't have any shops down here (at least not that I'm aware of).
amberdawn723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
Clare378
Registered Users
seller

I've got a friend in Lawton who is looking for an IBCLC or breast pump rentals - can y'all help me out with recommendations?
Clare378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
CoriBug
Registered Users

Hi!! I'm from just west of Lawton in Indiahoma!
CoriBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #17
epilgrim
Registered Users

Lawton Momma's, do you all know about the Great Cloth Diaper Change happening on April 23rd? It's to create cloth diaper awareness and set a Guinness World Record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. We need at least 25 people at each location to count towards the Guinness total. The OKC location has over 100 people signed up, but I think Lawton is still under 25. Please tell your friends and check out www.ClothDiaperOklahoma.org or www.facebook.com/ClothDiaperOK
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #18
epilgrim
Registered Users

Lawton Momma's, do you all know about the Great Cloth Diaper Change happening on April 23rd? It's to create cloth diaper awareness and set a Guinness World Record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. We need at least 25 people at each location to count towards the Guinness total. The OKC location has over 100 people signed up, but I think Lawton is still under 25. Please tell your friends and check out www.ClothDiaperOklahoma.org or www.facebook.com/ClothDiaperOK
Old 04-09-2011, 06:25 AM   #19
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Hi new to cloth and to lawton hsve always lived in the area am moving from chickasha in a couple of weeks