Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #31
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

I love FL but never lived there, Tam. If I moved there, I would move to Celebration, lol. My dad lives in Deerfield which is right next to Boca Raton which is really nice. I would live in Celebration just bc it's so pretty and next to WDW!

What carriers did you take/use the most there? I am really gonna sell my wrap or trade it for another SSC, I just have to decide which one. I saw some awesome ones on tbw (a b'roo, KP and kanga x) but I can't sell my wrap for enough.

Yeah, Mer, I think it is just too early....I always know when I am preg even before I get my period and then I play the "test all the time until it shows something" game!

AFK: he started saying "mam" the last few days and also "ma ma ma". But he also says "baa" so, who knows, lol. He has started going through cabinets, drawers and so dumping stuff out.

AFM: I have felt horrid the past few nights. Like dizzy, backache and soooooooooooooooo tired and nauseous. I am cranky and looking at the computer or TV makes me want to . My period isn't due for over a week, so who knows. Even this am, I felt ick, so I stayed home from church. Kailani and I stayed in bed for the most part and now my bed has cracker crumbs, cheese stick detritus and smoothie spills on it

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #32
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you should test just for the excitement of it
Old 04-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #33
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
I think you should test just for the excitement of it
LOL I already did (negative)! (I have a ton of the wondfo ones that came with OPK sticks...) but who knows how early those would show....i am on day like 22, I think, lol

Kailani has a fever! idk if I wrote about the other night....like Fri? Thurs he slept from about 9pm-8 the next day (he DID wake to nurse, but didn't wake to play). Didn't think anything of it bc we have been super busy and I haven't been putting him to nap as much. Then Friday, he went down at 8 and slept til 11pm, woke for like 20 min and indicated he had to poo. He went and then I brought him back to the room and he kept acting like he had to go, like 5 times. That was when I had started feeling bad, so I finally just kept him nekky on the bed over a diap and held him while he cried and stared at me like, MY STOMACH HURTS, WOMAN! (it was like he was constipated and some watery stuff would come out ) and finally passed out on me and slept til 6, I think, NO WAKING. Again, busy days, maybe just a nap in the car. Last night, in the middle of the night, he felt HOT. but not fussy. This morning, not hot but sleepy. We have been up on the bed most of the day since I feel bad. He was fine with the boys before the went to church and in a good mood when we went to the store to give his dad the car. Played on the bed and sleeping again now (he started to feel hot, so I took his temp. it is 101.4 but then he clenched it out of his butt, lol). he's in a decent mood, so Idk what it is.

oh, a while back when we were talking about fevers and rashes? I just read that 10% of viruses have fever/rash combos.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #34
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So strange Jul. I have heard about the rash and fever thing. Viruses are so annoying because there isn't anything you can do for them except ride them out. At least with bacteria you can take abx!

SO I locked Cooper and Anthony in the car by accident I took P to her soccer game and told her to jump out since we were almost late. I got out, opened the door to get Cooper out and sat my phone and keys on the floorboard. His toy fell out and must have triggered the sliding door to shut....It was like in slow motion. I watched it close and thought oh surely it wont lock. Before I could grab the door handle I hear it lock! I kinda panicked. I asked one of the other moms to take me back to my house to grab my spare keys and her hubby stood by the car. I told Anthony that I would be right back but poor Cooper was screaming when I got back and so sweaty from the screaming. Today it is about 60 outside but in the car it had to be at least 70. Thank God that my spare keys were at home because I just recently took them out of my center console!

My nieghbor's husband died on friday. He had pancreatic cancer...he left behind 4 kids. An almost 2 yr old, twin 5 yr olds and a 7 yr old! I feel so bad for her. I want to take some meals to her but I found out he passed friday morning from their nanny. I asked her how her husband was doing at the bus stop and she told me. She asked me not to say anything until Kinda told me. I just feel like I should check on her but I don't want to get the nanny in trouble. Would you call or take meals over? I have no idea when i will see her again?
So sad!

Dh has duty tonight so it is just me and the kids!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #35
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
Elena yeah, it was scary all right. He said that he got lost while with daddy 2 other times. Not sure how factual that is but oh well. He is safe now.

So I have put my foot down on the moving to NJ thing. We are still up in the air about our house. We have a loan mod thing in process so hopefully that will help. If not I am seriously wanting to move to Fl. I love it there. Not just for disney, but the weather, the people all seem SO happy! So we will see. I keep seeing really nice houses for rent for $1000 less than what we pay. Jul, what areas are nice in Fl? I was thinking St. Cloud, Lake Mary, Winter Park...all southern FL.
Oh, just so scary to think about! Now you're safe and sound at home
I think you're making the right decision, to not move. I think it would be a really big stressor on you guys and it doesn't sound like you need that.
I'd definitely love the warmth of Fl... although obviously that's not in the picture for us, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
What carriers did you take/use the most there? I am really gonna sell my wrap or trade it for another SSC, I just have to decide which one. I saw some awesome ones on tbw (a b'roo, KP and kanga x) but I can't sell my wrap for enough.

Yeah, Mer, I think it is just too early....I always know when I am preg even before I get my period and then I play the "test all the time until it shows something" game!

AFK: he started saying "mam" the last few days and also "ma ma ma". But he also says "baa" so, who knows, lol. He has started going through cabinets, drawers and so dumping stuff out.

AFM: I have felt horrid the past few nights. Like dizzy, backache and soooooooooooooooo tired and nauseous. I am cranky and looking at the computer or TV makes me want to . My period isn't due for over a week, so who knows. Even this am, I felt ick, so I stayed home from church. Kailani and I stayed in bed for the most part and now my bed has cracker crumbs, cheese stick detritus and smoothie spills on it
I've been thinking about selling my wombfruit wrap. I don't use it at all now, I just can't get a good tight wrap with it and Levi doesn't sit still... ever, lol. But I don't know that it would be worth it - I couldn't sell it for much, considering it was only like $40 new. And I think I would use it again with another wee one, I did love wrapping when Levi was itty. But then I wonder if I'd just end up using the BH with a newbie.
But I guess I shouldn't consider it a loss - only $40 and I did use it for the first 4-5 months with him. That's not too bad.

Are you saying you're pregnant?! I hope you are, Jul!!

all the new sounds and exploring! hope you get feeling better soon... or get a BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
Kailani has a fever! idk if I wrote about the other night....like Fri? Thurs he slept from about 9pm-8 the next day (he DID wake to nurse, but didn't wake to play). Didn't think anything of it bc we have been super busy and I haven't been putting him to nap as much. Then Friday, he went down at 8 and slept til 11pm, woke for like 20 min and indicated he had to poo. He went and then I brought him back to the room and he kept acting like he had to go, like 5 times. That was when I had started feeling bad, so I finally just kept him nekky on the bed over a diap and held him while he cried and stared at me like, MY STOMACH HURTS, WOMAN! (it was like he was constipated and some watery stuff would come out ) and finally passed out on me and slept til 6, I think, NO WAKING. Again, busy days, maybe just a nap in the car. Last night, in the middle of the night, he felt HOT. but not fussy. This morning, not hot but sleepy. We have been up on the bed most of the day since I feel bad. He was fine with the boys before the went to church and in a good mood when we went to the store to give his dad the car. Played on the bed and sleeping again now (he started to feel hot, so I took his temp. it is 101.4 but then he clenched it out of his butt, lol). he's in a decent mood, so Idk what it is.
Poor K. Hope he's feeling back to normal tomorrow. Not worth a good night's sleep to have a sick baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
SO I locked Cooper and Anthony in the car by accident I took P to her soccer game and told her to jump out since we were almost late. I got out, opened the door to get Cooper out and sat my phone and keys on the floorboard. His toy fell out and must have triggered the sliding door to shut....It was like in slow motion. I watched it close and thought oh surely it wont lock. Before I could grab the door handle I hear it lock! I kinda panicked. I asked one of the other moms to take me back to my house to grab my spare keys and her hubby stood by the car. I told Anthony that I would be right back but poor Cooper was screaming when I got back and so sweaty from the screaming. Today it is about 60 outside but in the car it had to be at least 70. Thank God that my spare keys were at home because I just recently took them out of my center console!

My nieghbor's husband died on friday. He had pancreatic cancer...he left behind 4 kids. An almost 2 yr old, twin 5 yr olds and a 7 yr old! I feel so bad for her. I want to take some meals to her but I found out he passed friday morning from their nanny. I asked her how her husband was doing at the bus stop and she told me. She asked me not to say anything until Kinda told me. I just feel like I should check on her but I don't want to get the nanny in trouble. Would you call or take meals over? I have no idea when i will see her again?
Oh no Tamara! I'm glad you were able to get a ride to get the spare keys quickly and got the boys out. Phew! I locked my keys in the van ignition a couple months ago, but thankfully the boys were out with me.
That's so sad. I would take a meal and dessert over one afternoon, if it went over well maybe do it again a few days later. At least then it would be one less thing she'd have to worry about.

AFM: Levi started saying "up" this week. He will crawl to me, saying "mum-mum" over and over, I say "yes, Levi?", then he lifts his hands and says "up!" And today he said "kitty" twice.
His favorite things to get at in our cabinets are my glass mixing bowls - unfortunately he hit them together and broke one a few weeks ago. No more playing with those ones.
And his favorite thing of all to do is unrolling the toilet paper We've started trying to keep the bathroom door shut all the time because he watches for it open and is off like fire for it, lol!

Other than him being into everything, we've had a laid back weekend. I took Zech to a birthday party yesterday afternoon. I wasn't planning to stay, but the other parents were, so I did. I had nursed Levi right before I left, so it wasn't a big deal. He just napped with DH and then I was home.
This morning we weren't decided about church, but DH said he wasn't feeling great, so we chose to just stay home. We've had a pretty good day, all in all. We had to kick the older 2 outside this morning - just about recess time if they were in school, lol. Zech went for a bike ride around town, Ruth went out on the deck to read. DH and Isaac played with playmobil - actually played together, it was awesome. Then this afternoon DH started a dodgeball/tag game downstairs with the kids, running around giggling like fools. Levi was in the middle of it all, laughing and crawling in circles, lol. And I managed to get the kids' bedding changed (from "winter" sheets to lighter ones) and got the coat closet cleaned out (snowsuits, mitts, scarves out).

Oh, I almost forgot - Levi started blowing kisses today! Too cute!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #36
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aww Elena that is so cute. I can't wait for Cooper to do all of those things! He started to shake his head no. It is funny! I can't believe that he has no teeth yet and is still not crawling. He is trying so hard though! Today he was sitting and got his legs under him to reach for something but fell forward and smacked his mouth/nose on the tile floor! poor baby!
As if I Haven't had enough "excitement" today...earlier Paityn and Anthony were fighting like usual so I seperated them and sent Paityn to her room! Cooper was sitting in the chair which has one of those small little "high chairs" attached...not like the space saver one but one that you can take to a restuarant. Anyways, she got mad and threw a temper tantrum and kicked his chair and it flipped backwards. They are tall bar stool type chairs too so when the chair flipped backwards he hit is head on the chair/floor! Scared the poop out of me. He screamed and stopped when I picked him up. He seemed ok but now he wont go to sleep. I know he is tired too because he didn't have a nap this afternoon! I talked to the on-call pedi and she said to just watch him and make sure he doesn't throw up....although as I am typing he did spit up right before he went to bed....now he is just upstairs crying....I get him to sleep and then when I lay him down he starts crying....Ok now I am panicking.....
Old 04-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #37
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

idk yet, Elena. We actually tried last week when I was ovulating, but we shall see

How cute is Levi!! I love the "up" stuff!! And everything else he is doing! I swear this is one of my favorite ages

sounds awesome all the stuff with DH and the kids today, like he was really involved and not pissy about it, lol.

actually typing about all the stuff the babies are doing reminds me, I caught up on his baby book and the "writing down the stuff he does" the other day/ actually went to the old threads to remind myself.

tam, so scary about both things! kailani would have lost his mind.

speaking of that, I did something similar earlier. I am just not myself...tonite hana was making dinner and the other boys were busy with homework and I had to get oldest from work 2 mi away. I took K (I was gonna leave him) since no one was really available (and he has been finding and eating pennies lately). he was sooooooo quiet (since he wasn't feeling 100%) and my oldest and i were having a serious discussion (on the 5 min drive lol) and we got home and I locked the van and walked in the house. i immed looked for him bc the gate to the stairs was open and no one was paying attn so it dawned on me, i screamed the baby is in the car and raced the 25 ft to the car. he was just sitting there looking around. he ALWAYS says ah or hey when we pull up unless he is asleep in which case i know he's there bc he would have been screaming b4 he fell asleep.

nak so im out!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #38
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tam - the one thing I like about my car is that it is such a hunk of junk no one wants it so I never lock it, I'm SO paranoid about locking my keys or kids in my car - when I was stateside and have a VW I would check at least three times to make sure I had Zaylee Ann and my keys before I would lock my door - which I would also check like 2 or 3 times. But being that paranoid is rather exhausting Poor Cooper! Hope he is alright!

Elena - Henna is ALL about the toliet paper too...drives me crazy. Levi is so cute learning all sorts of words. Henna doesn't talk much still but I figure she walked so early that words will be late. Glad you got the closets cleaned

Jul - day 22 is a bit early I suppose - I'm with Elena I hope you either get better or get a BFP!

AFM: My dad and sister are here. My mom is all jealous and crying - I think it's partly menopause causing mood swings. The girls love my sister and they are okay with my dad - they aren't all about him but they haven't screamed at him so that's a plus.

Henna is getting really good at pointing and shaking her head but her words just aren't happening right now.

I've gotten my first "you're having more, how awful" comments. I was at a party on Friday and one woman just would NOT let it go. She kept saying things like "you know you can prevent that sort of thing from happening right?" And she gave me crap about my weight because we were at a "naughty" party and they were talking about a pole for home use and someone asked the weight limit and the girl said 200 lbs and I said well that's deff not for me To which the woman looked at me and said well "you shouldn't be trying to gain so much weight that you would be 200 lbs!" I mean sure it's flattering that she thinks I look small enough to need to gain a substantial amount of weight to get to 200 lbs but the fact of the matter is I'm a size 12 at 197, which was a shocker to everyone there but still the woman deserved to have her face smacked.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #39
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Just checking in to see if Jul is pregnant or not
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #40
tamarag
Registered Users
seller