Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #11
doodah
Registered Users
seller

Re: Last Baby Syndrome?

We are pretty sure this is our last. I can't say that I feel the same way as you though because pregnancies really, really don't agree with me. I would love to have more but the thought of being pregnant again is the major reason why we both say "no more". Each one has been quite difficult so I can't imagine having a 4th would be different. I wish I could have kids without being pregnant.....actually we have discussed possibly adopting in the future. I will miss that baby stage though. I am sure I will cry when there are no more baby kisses and sweet little bottoms to diaper.

Advertisement

doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think both DH and I are pretty certain this will be our last. I feel less certain than he does, so I'm not doing anything permanent in case we decide to try for a third.

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #13
Mommy2Zara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is most likely our last. We'd LOVE to try for one more (DH really would like a boy of his own)
BUT I'm 38 right now and seeing how I'd want to wait at least 2 years before attempting to get pregnant again (if we were to get so lucky) we'd be in our 40's.
Plus, this has been a really tough pregnancy for me and I'm a little afraid to go through another like it.

That said, I'm not ready to do anything permanent after this delivery to give us time to consider the options.....
Old 04-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #14
twinmomma07
Registered Users

My Mood:

#4 is definitely our last. My twins were supposed to be our last, lol... She was a surprise baby (I was using the Nuva Ring)...

Dh will be getting snipped very soon and I must admit I'm a bit sad about it...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #15
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is our last and I am very sad about it. I would def. have more if DH was on board. I have made a point to not complain about this pregnancy at all despite all the difficulties and have enjoyed every sec. of it and replaced only good positive thoughts with some of the not so pleasant affects from pregnancy! I know I won't look back and think "gosh I wish I wouldn't have complained so much or wished it away" which makes me happy. I'm 36 1/2wks. and still won't dare say I wish this would end or babe would come early. I'm happy with a full term 40 weeker and don't want any part of this to go by any quicker. Makes me really sad though...so I feel you
Old 04-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #16
Aleesh_Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is our last, and we both are very happy about it. When I was pregnant with my son I always wished for 'just one more' and didn't feel like our family was complete. Now that we are having Liv, I feel certain that I am done having any more children, and that our family will be complete. DH had a vasectomy the day before we found out we were pregnant with her, so we are for sure done.
Aleesh_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #17
momma4of6
Registered Users
seller

Like Savannah, our last was really hard. Before we were pregnant with him, we were on the fence. But an early baby, a hard pregnancy, and a long nicu stay carved it in stone. we are done (he was our ninth tho)
Since we were on the fence already, it was easy to do. A year later, no regrets. HOWEVER, I do feel a little sad that he is our last, and that I will miss this stage of live...But I am equally excited to start the next stage..
Old 04-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #18
rylandsmom
Registered Users
seller

I feel the same as you. Dh only wants 2 so this is our last, after I have DS2 DH is getting the big V. I'm pretty heartbroken about it so I'm really trying to enjoy everything about this pregnancy.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
HillbillyMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylandsmom View Post
I feel the same as you. Dh only wants 2 so this is our last, after I have DS2 DH is getting the big V. I'm pretty heartbroken about it so I'm really trying to enjoy everything about this pregnancy.
I had been seriously contemplating getting my tubes tied during my c/s, but I have decided that being as my Dh is the one making this decision, then HE is going to be the responsible party to ensure that pregnancy doesn't happen again

I can't even allow myself to think about it, it makes me so sad....I have always wanted three....But my husband is like yours, and says that two is his limit.

Join me at Viewpoint, to make $$$ taking simple surveys!!!

Last edited by HillbillyMama; 04-06-2011 at 02:47 PM.
HillbillyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #20
A&M'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My dh says we are done. I have a stepson and now we will have 2 dd's. I'm only 22 so I just don't feel really like I can make the decision for one of us to make that concrete decision. So I'm thinking some kind of birth control for now... But my dh is pretty set on not having more then 3...
A&M'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote