Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 13

It has been so quiet around here lately... I just realized there are not even daily threads started for Monday or yesterday. Where is everybody?

I have my 36 wk check-up today with GBS test. Can't wait to hear baby's little heartbeat! I hope everyone has a great day!

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 13

Have a fun check-up today. You are getting close!

I get to go up to start "breastfeeding activities" with the girls today!!! I'm excited, nervous, and I don't know what! My other kids (especially my 9 year old) are very sad that I am leaving again. They understand now how little they will see Mama until the babies come home. It is tough. At first the baby girls can only try nursing once or twice a day so I'll do that early Saturday, come home, then head back up Sunday night to get the one or two in Sunday night. Then I'm coming back home Monday for 1st communion meeting for my 7 year old...so we'll make it work!
Old 04-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Justine - Hope it goes well!
WM - YAY!!! That is fabulous!!!!!!

Just lots of cleaning and laundry and stuff today. I'm already tired though. LOL.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

watermelon - How exciting!! I hope it goes well. I know it must be tough on your kids - and YOU while you have to be away so much. Those sweet girls will be home before you know it!! Hang in there!

Tara - Ooh housework! Fun! Hope you get everything done. I did a lot of that yesterday - I'm hoping if I can stay caught up I will be able to do more preparation for the baby. Just have to wash clothes, blankets, baby towels, etc. Fun stuff!!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Watermelon - so excited that the girls are doing well!!

As for me (and most others I think) I spend more time on FB now that we have that group. I have a hard time getting DS website to cooperate with me. I have been in a nesting frenzy. Cleaning, re-organizing, purging, even baking cookie. Also having to deal with my mother being really childish about who if going to stay with ds while I am in the hospital. My MIL will be doing it cause we asked her to and my mom thinks that I don't trust her or that we feel she is not capable to care for ds. She has been trying to make me feel guilty about t, but it won't work.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:36 AM   #6
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think everyone has pretty much moved to FB. It's so much easier (at least for me!) to respond to posts there! I can use my phone if I want too.