Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Help me decide what to get rid of

I just got a Pikkolo from FSOT. Literally just paid for it DS is 2.5 months and a big boy so this will be a great option for legs out. He gets squirmy with his legs in too long.

I already have 3 more SSCs and I don't think I need all of them. So please help me decide which to get rid of.

*Action Baby Carrier-I like the criss cross option and that it's not too thick since it gets hot here. however, it's not super padded and not as supportive.
*Ergo black embroidered-I like that it's black and colorful LOL. it's also more supportive than the ABC, but it is a bit thick.
*Boba-this one I'm most likely not going to get rid of but thought I'd list it as an option. Haven't used it yet since DS is still 2 months. it's thicker than the ABC but thinner than the Ergo.

I also have linen RS I'm considering getting rid of because I prefer SSCs and I have another SV RS. I also have a MT that I made with a SV panel. Not super supoortive but very airy and cool.

so, out of the 3 SSCs, which should I get rid of and why. and should I keep the linen RS?

Advertisement

Last edited by corinne76; 04-14-2011 at 08:00 PM.
corinne76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me decide what to get rid of

I'd get rid of the Ergo. If the only reason that you are keeping it is because it is colorful, then the other two provide much better options. That being said, I LOVE my Ergo

And the linen RS: how often do you use it? Often enough to keep it?
Old 04-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

well the ergo is more supportive than the ABC, but it is thicker and hotter. That's why I'm torn between the 2.

I haven't used it yet with DS. It's just not my fave carrier. but it is good for hip carry later. and it fits in a diaper bag. that's about all I like about it.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #4
issybissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i had all three as well and i found the abc most uncomft because of padding. i absolutely loved the weight of it and think it would be awesome in the summer for l.o, but if it hurts me, i wont even wear it! the pattern also was beautiful. but alas, i got rid of it (brand new!~it hurt me just wearing it in the house as a trial run!)
the ring sling also id sell since you have similar items and dont need it at this point. u arent expecting or anything, rihgt? cuz i just find rs to be best with very little ones. after abuot 14lbs a ssc is fine.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybissy View Post
i had all three as well and i found the abc most uncomft because of padding. i absolutely loved the weight of it and think it would be awesome in the summer for l.o, but if it hurts me, i wont even wear it! the pattern also was beautiful. but alas, i got rid of it (brand new!~it hurt me just wearing it in the house as a trial run!)
the ring sling also id sell since you have similar items and dont need it at this point. u arent expecting or anything, rihgt? cuz i just find rs to be best with very little ones. after abuot 14lbs a ssc is fine.
i do wish the ABC had more padding. I like that the straps can criss cross and I have an easier time nursing in it than in the ergo.