Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Thursday 4/21 chat

Originally Posted by StaceyS View Post
Hey gals.
Seems I can only get online (in peace anyways) after evreyone is in bed these days. LOL

Rebekah is doing so well. I feel so blessed to have her. She is just so sweet. DH swears up and down he is done, but we do not use BC at all and pledged 2 years ago to leave our family size to God. I have been cherishing every single minute with her, though...even the frustrating she won't let me put her down for 5 minutes times, just in case dh really truly does feel done in his heart.

I finally have some cloth on her tonight. I put her in an xs FB and it is almost too small already. I really wish I hadn't wasted money on NB dipes. We have used huggies pretty much the last 2.5 weeks, though, so I guess had I actually used them then it would have worked. Nothing I bought fit under her umbilical cord, though, besides those lil joeys.

My bestie from the due in May board on ds gave birth to the most gorgeous little boy today! I guess she is technically an April mommy now.
I am soooooo excited for her and her family!!!

Not much else to write home about...
Karis fits perfectly into her XS FBs...I was kinda sad to see that, b/c I was hoping they'd last until 4 months old (they would have on DD1...but this child is very different). It's funny, though b/c every diaper fit just fine under her cord, I didn't even need to snap down some of them. I guess that means she has a long rise? I don't know, all I know is she has a big froggy belly and narrow hips. I actually think it's kind of funny looking. DD1 grew steadily in small increments so she never got the big round belly look.

Aimee loving DH Nate DD Aliza Caroline (05-09) and DD Karis Evangeline (04-11). Please let me know if I owe you feedback.
Check out my new Etsy shop! Upcycled woolies and soon to come: dryer balls and household cloth...beautiful heirloom doll clothes by my Mom.
DaisyDiaper728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Axton has the big round belly & tiny hips (& chicken legs!) he's also working on some big ol' cheeks
*Rosie* trying to be a crunchy mom to Logan Alexander 3/28/08, Axton Blake 4/4/11, & Bronn Everett 1/10/14
divergirldee is online now   Reply With Quote