Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #11
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Oh man I would definitely be hunting down someone for a second opinion. I can't believe they don't do a 12 week appt for you. but congrats!

Advertisement

Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #12
Three Little Monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looks like....

Im shocked they didn't want to see you back in 2 weeks to confirm! I think I would go crazy, no way i could wait until 19 weeks. Congrats!

Not to crunchy...just a little crispy on the edges
Three Little Monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #13
momnixon
Registered Users
seller

UHHHHH, yeah. I second what everyone else said, no possible way I could wait that long... I'd be finding one of those 4d places to do it for me!
I'm an accidental hippie who loves BFing, CDing, Milkshakes, and Jesus.
momnixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #14
malaynasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is so CRAZY!! I cant believe they were ok with waiting till 19 weeks to do another ultrasound! Did you suspect twins before the ultrasound or was this a total shock?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:35 AM   #15
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea&oranges View Post
Wow, yeah, I would totally go get another u/s asap!
They didn't print you a picture?
Ah true, forgot they usually print one, I want to see a pic!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #16
shortdrawbryant
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would splurge and go for 4D if they have it in your area. and i wouldnt wait for 19 weeks i could MAYBE wait til like 12 weeks for them to be 'more established' (grow) but i would NOT wait til 19 weeks!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #17
mommy to Landin and Avery
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't think I would of left the building! I would still be camped out on the floor intill they gave me a yes or no! ha
Old 04-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #18
MommaPierce
Registered Users
seller

Location: Born and raised in sunny Florida, currently in Ft Lewis Wa, forever wherever the army sends us....
My Mood:

Thanks ladies for all your comments! I have been just glued to the internet trying to find some answers, but it is so mixed! I tried to get another appointment today and the earliest I can get is end of May. GRRR. So, I think I am either going to go to a 4d place at the end of next week, or go to the ER and tell them I am cramping or spotting or something. I cant wait either and I am really starting to freak myself out.

Also, there are no twins in our family, so I think this is completely random. I had been feeling worse than I did when pg with dd, but nothing too major. I also thought my mind could just be playing tricks on me, or I was more exhausted bc now I have a 20 month old.

jeez louise. I hate military healthcare.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention in my last post... he did kind of rush through my appt.. when he was looking for the HB, he found it almost instantly, with the US, checked the rate, and then stopped. Did not even bother to look for another, nor did he use a doppler. Baby that could be seen's HB was 160.

Nathan Conner 11/17/11 9 pounds 5 ounces 22 inches long
Hayden Taylor 08/23/09 8 pounds 15 ounces 22 1/2 inches long

And... my family is complete!
MommaPierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #19
malaynasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so excited for you! I'll be stalking this post for an update hope you are able to get another u/s asap!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #20
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaPierce View Post
Thanks ladies for all your comments! I have been just glued to the internet trying to find some answers, but it is so mixed! I tried to get another appointment today and the earliest I can get is end of May. GRRR. So, I think I am either going to go to a 4d place at the end of next week, or go to the ER and tell them I am cramping or spotting or something. I cant wait either and I am really starting to freak myself out.

Also, there are no twins in our family, so I think this is completely random. I had been feeling worse than I did when pg with dd, but nothing too major. I also thought my mind could just be playing tricks on me, or I was more exhausted bc now I have a 20 month old.

jeez louise. I hate military healthcare.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention in my last post... he did kind of rush through my appt.. when he was looking for the HB, he found it almost instantly, with the US, checked the rate, and then stopped. Did not even bother to look for another, nor did he use a doppler. Baby that could be seen's HB was 160.
Yeah military healthcare is awesome isn't it? They said the earliest I can get in for my first appointment is June....I'm already going crazy