Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.....

Ok, so I'm worrying myself sick here. Last time I was "active" was March 12, day 14 in my cycle. I had a period from March 24-28.....short for me and light and spotty. Kinda came and went. I should also add that i've always been very regular with af lasting 7 days and I use an iphone app to let me know when I'll be starting. Fast forward to today.....here it is Friday and I should have started Monday. I've not been feeling well either but think it's probably from thinking about this non-stop since Tuesday. Here's the kicker though: I had my tubes tied almost 3 yrs ago. Soooo, tell me I'm probably worrying for nothing. Does anyone actually know anyone who got pregnant after a tubal??? I know I could just go buy a test, but i'm a single mama of 3, one being a loud mouth 10 yr old who would tell everyone, not to mention be completely appalled that her mother could possibly be capable of having the "s word". lol. I'm just not up for all that today

ETA: I used the restroom a bit ago and when I wiped there was a bit of blood tinged cm (sorry if tmi). So I thought af was coming, but nope. Back to absolutely nothing. I'm sooo baffled!!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by jessd32003; 04-22-2011 at 10:55 AM.
jessd32003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller

Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
My Mood:
Your probably just stressing yourself which can make your cycle late I don't know anyone to whom it happened too
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.....

I know a couple of people that got pg after a tubal. I spoted like that too and thought af was coming, 2 days later I took a test and was preggo. I would test just so you know for sure. Good luck, hopefully you are just a little late.
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanae View Post
Your probably just stressing yourself which can make your cycle late I don't know anyone to whom it happened too
That's actually a myth, stress can make ovulation late, but not AF

Op- I'd get a test while the loud mouth is in school, or buy one on eBay and have it shipped fast. If you are, it could be ectopic, so you'd want to find out and be seen ASAP

ETA- i reread...ectopic would have shown by now most likely...if no AF tomorrow, i'd be ordering a test..or see if the older can hang out at a friends house for a few

Last edited by tygr2410; 04-22-2011 at 09:26 PM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
Bee21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know a mama who got pg after a tubal. You might want to take a test, even if just to put your mind at ease. Good luck!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, she came! Kinda like the ol once you go buy a pg test, take it and wipe....af is here. lol. I typed about it and she showed. haha. Must've just been late this cycle. Doesn't seem to be as heavy as usual, but she showed up.......so for now all is well.