Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
Mommamassey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Chat Apr 26

Good morning Mama's,
It is a rainy day here. But I got DS off to preschool and I think I am going to wash all of the bedding in the house. Also DD will not let me put her down. I think she is strating to now that she will not bee the baby for much longer. But it is making it had on me. Never had this with DS when we had her, but he was younger too.

I had my 38 week appt yesterday and she checked my I was soft and all most a 1. So I think we are on track to have this baby around my EDD. But only time will tell.

Hope you all have a great day!!!!

Advertisement

Tiffany, Married to DH Bob in May of 2006 , Lucky SAHM to Carter October 2006, Genevieve July 2008, & Mallory May 2011, ^^Corban December 2, 2013^^ I miss you sweet angel boy. April 19 is CDH awareness day.

We are a CDing, BFing, Fun loving family.
Mommamassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
Bowlingx7
Registered Users
seller

Re: May Flowers Chat Apr 26

It's funny my youngest (2) is very clingy lately and I said the same thing. She knows she won't be the baby much longer or get to be on mommy's lap as much soon. I've never had this 'problem' with any of them. She loves my belly and talking about the baby, I hope she loves her this much once she's here and demanding all my attention. lol

I have my 37 week appt tomorrow, I'm so ready to be done I hope this little girl feels like coming out soon
Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

One of my twins has been really clingy lately, and I think ti's that he knows his time as baby is coming to an end. He's a mama's boy! The other one seems fine w/ it. My current status is 38 weeks, 1cm, 50% effaced, baby is low, but I don't think she will show this week. I am really hoping she decides to go ahead and come b/c it would be so much better for us. If she doesn't then she needs to hold off another week so I can get thru the end of school awards stuff w/ my girls! They are out of school again today (and wer eyesterday as well) b/c of all the rains/flooding. It's been amazing how much rain we have gotten the last 3 days! Today is looking sunny, but there are more chances tonight. I am ready for some Sunshine and warmer weather!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are finally getting some warm and dry weather here in PA. I think it might be skipping spring and going directly to summer though, it is 80 out now. Kind of hot for this Mama from Maine!

I just made 4 sets of nursing pads. I can't seem to find any of mine from the first go round. I made them with one layer of cotton fleece, one layer of bamboo fleece and a hidden layer of PUL. It was nice to do a quick, easy project.

DD is better today than yesterday, no more vomiting. She has still had a fever and is pretty subdued. Hopefully, she will feel much better soon.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been MIA for awhile as I'm at the hospital so much. This is because the girls can try to nurse twice a day now! They are also out of the isolettes and moved to cribs so I can hold them as much as I want!!!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
Bowlingx7
Registered Users
seller

That's so great about your girls watermelon!

I need to make some nursing pads too. Been putting it off in lieu of making diapers, but I am running out of time huh?
Bowlingx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon
I have been MIA for awhile as I'm at the hospital so much. This is because the girls can try to nurse twice a day now! They are also out of the isolettes and moved to cribs so I can hold them as much as I want!!!!!
Congratulations!!