Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #11
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: would this annoy you? or am I being over sensitive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean View Post
It is so hard not to be anxious about these things! You just don't know how they are going to go and it feels better to have a good solid plan in place. Plus even if your dad can take the kids right away, I'm sure you still want your DH to be there with you so you're not alone while in labor or have to drive yourself and your kids to the hospital, especially if your labors are usually short. It will all work out!
very hard. Esp since I have been having contractions quite a bit lately. Was checked yesterday and my cervix is still closed, so that is a good thing. I am not quite ready for the little guy to make his appearance just yet. He needs to cook some more. It would be awesome if I could just talk DH into doing a homebirth. That would be the easiest. I "almost" have him there and he was almost convinced the other day when talking with one of the anesthesiologist that agreed with me that homebirths are 99% safe. He is just not quite there yet.

Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #12
Boheme
Registered Users
Formerly: happyve**n
seller

My Mood:

I'm wondering if she mentioned the neighbor because he is so close to you. Like if you had to go to the hospital right away and couldn't wait for her to get to you, if she lived farther away.

You might just ask her, "Hey, can I count on you to watch the kids if the neighbor thing doesn't work out?" She might be wanting to get out of it, but you have every right to ask, even if she decides against it. At the very least it will be out in the open. I tend to not want to confront people either, even when I SHOULD, but holding it in is always a source of stress that you don't need right now.

Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #13
doodah
Registered Users
seller

I guess I am confused.....you said in one post that this was all already planned but then in the first post, you said you were hoping she would offer meaning to me that it wasn't specifically planned. Maybe she is just confused like me. Either way, hope it all works out.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote