Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #191
JLea
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tampa bay Area mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaViva View Post
It's been a while since I've been on here, but I'm in Temple Terrace.
Oh yay! I thought I was all alone in TT!

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #192
loganisle
Registered Users

Brooksville here.
loganisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #193
mom2grant
Registered Users

My Mood:

We just moved to Land O Lakes. Any local mommies groups around here??? Thanks.
mom2grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #194
Celeste
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Clearwater!!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #195
fancy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Celeste Im in Clearwater TOO! Check out my post about the Great Cloth Diaper Change event happening in our area!
fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #196
fancy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Ladies! Im one of the hosts for our area for the great cloth diaper change going on next month to set the Guiness world record(TM) for most cloth diapers changed at one time! Here is a link to the post for details! I hope you guys can participate! Hers a link to the post
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1174554
fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #197
juliebee52
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For those of you that are on Facebook, there is a group called Pinellas Cloth Diaper Chatter. We do monthly meetings at area parks where moms can buy, sell, trade, and talk diapers while the kids play. There are also a lot of cloth diapering mamas that go to Mom's Circle at the UUC in Clearwater on Wednesday mornings.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #198
kellihope
Registered Users
seller

Hey Mamas!
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm sort of grasping at straws here

My husband and I have been farming in Vermont for 7yrs now and have decided that working so hard and making no money isn't worth it anymore so we are going to try our hand in Florida! Our inlaws live in Cortez and we would like to end up no more than an hour or so from them. We plan to find a job before moving but we hope to be there as soon as possible. I have some questions and anyone who is willing to help if you want to can either PM me or respond to this thread.

- We are applying for jobs in the whole Tampa area - Clearwater, St. Pete's, Tampa, and down into the Sarasota area. Since we don't know where the job will be, but we might be working on a short lead time I want to have several great options for where to rent or buy. So....if you were working (or are working) in this area, where would you recommend living? We have two small children and really want to be part of a community with other young families. Safety is a big issue too since we are from Vermont and not used to much crime...
Our kids are several years away from school but we want in an area where we don't necessarily have to move later on to be close to a great school.

Second part is we are trying to put together a rough budget of what our expenses will be down there. We are used to owning our own business so our personal and business expenses get sort of intermingled. I would be so greatful if someone could share their typical budget - most importantly insurance costs, water/sewer, trash...can a family of 4 get by on $100/week on groceries? Websites say the cost of living is the same or slightly lower than in Vermont but I don't quite trust that that means things will actually cost us the same..

Sorry, I'm kind of long winded...just a little stressed (but really excited!) about this whole new adventure! Thanks SO much for your help!
-
kellihope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #199
agd9389
Registered Users
seller

From the east tampa/ brandon area. new to cding
agd9389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #200
backtobasics
Registered Users