Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #21
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Re: 3cm dilated & 70%effaced help me start labor

Pumping is supposed to work. I think that the baby will come when they are ready. Don't rush things, remember as tired as you feel now you will feel more tired once they are here. I am in the same position and hoping that the full moon in a couple days gets things started consistently.

Advertisement

knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #22
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so nobody get mad and call me ugly names. But I am always at 4 cm and atleast 60-70 percent effaced atleast 4 wks before I go into labor. I always have consistent contractions for wks! I have just learned to relax, and enjoy having an enormous belly. This is our seventh baby, and I think my hubby likes sex better when I am like this, lol!

Hannah
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #23
mama2cntrykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6 View Post
Ok, so nobody get mad and call me ugly names. But I am always at 4 cm and atleast 60-70 percent effaced atleast 4 wks before I go into labor. I always have consistent contractions for wks! I have just learned to relax, and enjoy having an enormous belly. This is our seventh baby, and I think my hubby likes sex better when I am like this, lol!

Hannah
No hate here! I at it. I wish my body would be so cooperative. As for dh, he's like yours .
Wife to an adoring man. Homeschooling mama to: A sweet girly newbie (6/2011). We co-sleep, bf and babywear~Mama to 2 boys (12/00 & 2/03) & one pretty girl (5/06). Step mom to a new Army recruit. Leaving for training summer 2013.
mama2cntrykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #24
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We DTD Monday night and I went into labor Wednesday night. Coincidence? Who knows, but I'll take it. And FWIW, I walked for like the two weeks prior as well.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #25
beci24
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think I have tried everything now and still no full blown labor. Looks like I will probably have my wTer broke to get things going. Good luck to all the rest of the may mommas that are impatiently waiting like me!