Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
Nutmeg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mama cloth question

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm thinking I need to get some mama cloth.

First, spam me like crazy! Tell me what works and doesn't work! I have a moderate flow and I'm average size...does that matter?

Also, I love Snap-Ez dipes and noticed that Ruth does mama cloth, too - anyone have any opinions/experience with her stuff?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
flobee76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mama cloth question

Homemade Mama. She has a hyena cart: http://hyenacart.com/HomemadeMama/

her stuff is awesome. I can't get enough of it. Some would say that her items are pricier, but I think the quality is top notch.
Mom to DD (5/04), DS (8/07), DD (2/09)DD (5/13), Blessing #4 in the arms of Jesus 11/2011

Jesus-follower, Traditional Foodie, Homeschooler, frugal-er
flobee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: tmolly
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here's my

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=150365

Old 06-14-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
mandalynnne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kimmyjling on here makes mama cloth that's awesome! I'll go locate her website right now!

http://www.allthingscloth.citymaker....ge/4280698.htm She stocks on Mondays!

WAHM behind TMD

ISO nothing! My girl is mostly pl'ed!
mandalynnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
sbadger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here's mine WWW.earthengoddess.com or click my blinkie for my hyena cart!!
You'll love cloth!! It's so much nicer!
Old 06-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #6
Bot Girl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, I admit, when my mom first said, "You should cloth diaper," when I was my reaction was - GROSS. I started CDing when DD was 10 months, and I'm kicking myself for not starting soon.

My first reaction to mama cloth is - GROSS. But... How do you wash them? I can't get blood out of my "period undies" for anything, so all I can picture are these nasty, brown-stained, cloth rags. And, since I can't imagine they are sticky on the bottom, how do you keep them in place? Also, if you are at work all day, do you carry a little bag in your purse for dirty ones? Like a mini bummis tote or something?
Bot Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
Bot Girl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, I admit, when my mom first said, "You should cloth diaper," when I was my reaction was - GROSS. I started CDing when DD was 10 months, and I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner.

My first reaction to mama cloth is - GROSS. But... How do you wash them? I can't get blood out of my "period undies" for anything, so all I can picture are these nasty, brown-stained, cloth rags. And, since I can't imagine they are sticky on the bottom, how do you keep them in place? Also, if you are at work all day, do you carry a little bag in your purse for dirty ones? Like a mini bummis tote or something?
Bot Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 PM   #8
Nutmeg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

keep the spam coming, mamas! Love what I see so far!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #9
momof5under7
Registered Users
Formerly: momof4under5
seller

My Mood:

I second Homemade Mama. She used bet to open to custom orders and now not so much, or at all it seems. Then there are Wahmarama! pads and I LOVE THEM. I love their liners and regular pads. Their Naturalz line is the best IMHO...I don't really like anything synthetic down there....LOL. They are a bit bulkier than HMM, but it's the felted wool backing that makes them bulletproof. Wahmarama's not stocking much on HC at the moment, but you can contact Michelle at michray@wahmarama.com. I think that's the e-mail anyway. Her and Shannon are super sweet mamas to work with and make top quality products..

ISO: PP

Last edited by momof5under7; 06-14-2007 at 07:48 PM.
momof5under7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
Ali
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm thinking I need to get some mama cloth.

First, spam me like crazy! Tell me what works and doesn't work! I have a moderate flow and I'm average size...does that matter?

Also, I love Snap-Ez dipes and noticed that Ruth does mama cloth, too - anyone have any opinions/experience with her stuff?

Thanks!
I have some snap-ez ones and they sure are yummy. Get a bamboo one, so soft and cozy! They have double snaps which I love. But I only use them as a back up to a diva cup so I have the second smallest size and they are perfect and cute.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote