Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #11
mama2cntrykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So who all usually goes to or over their due date?

ME, ME, ME!! This is my fourth pregnancy and my other three ALL went over. Anywhere from 2-13 days. I'm really hoping this baby sticks closer to the actual due date. I'm already getting lots of comments at church..."you still here?" "hasn't that baby came yet?"

Look ppl, I'm already uncomfortable and hot. I realize I still have a month left and it already feels like forever (silly me). Please just be NICE with the comments. That was directed at other's not at anyone on this board btw.

Advertisement

Wife to an adoring man. Homeschooling mama to: A sweet girly newbie (6/2011). We co-sleep, bf and babywear~Mama to 2 boys (12/00 & 2/03) & one pretty girl (5/06). Step mom to a new Army recruit. Leaving for training summer 2013.
mama2cntrykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #12
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Me! My oldest was 40+3, my youngest at 40+5. My son was the oddball at 39w. I'm planning on a June baby.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #13
alinatmom
Registered Users
seller

I was expecting to go early but here I am at 40 wks 1 day and counting. I am starting to think that doing all these wives tales has prolonged it haha.. I didn't do anything with DD1 or DD2 (other than sex and walking but not to induce) and went before my due date. With this pregnancy I followed everyones advice and stated drinking Red Raspberry Tear 3 times a day at 37 weeks and 3 doses of EPO
alinatmom is offline   Reply With Quote