Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Greenebean214
Registered Users
seller

Re: What I'll miss about being pregnant...

I will miss my excuse for taking naps whenever I want. I will miss her movements, her hiccups, even her bladder punches. This is our first, so I will miss being able to just get up and go and take vacations last minute. I will really miss how my hubby looks at my belly in amazement- he loves my big pregnant body and he is so appreciative, helpful, and sweet. We'll see how he looks at me afterwards :/

Advertisement

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #12
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

I will miss when the baby moved or had the hiccups. I will miss that this little one is the last occupant in my tummy. I will miss the sheer amazement on my kids' face when they saw/felt their brother or sister move for the first time. Their laughter and smiles are imbedded in my heart!!

I will miss hearing my baby's heartbeat and watching my body grow my precious little one. I will miss being pregnant. Even with all the curveballs I've been thrown in this preg, I WILL MISS being pregnant.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #13
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Oh, and I will miss my hair!! I know it's going to fall out in clumps soon. But having a full head of hair has been great!!! I'm already freaking out about seeing it on my white tile floors!! Hello broom. ?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

I will miss the kicks and punches too, even though at this point they are sometimes painfully strong. I will miss this time with my daughter being my only child. I will miss rubbing my belly and talking to this baby, wondering what he will be like and who he will look like. I will miss getting everything ready for his arrival and buying new things for him. And I am seriously going to miss my amazing hair and skin. I've never looked better than I do now!
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #15
MamandÉlise&Muriel
Registered Users
Formerly: Mamandelise
seller

Re: What I'll miss about being pregnant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M'smommy View Post
Mine will definitely be spending time with my lil girl all by ourselves and I'm worried about splitting my tine between them.
This is also my primary source for stress and sadness. I don't think I'll miss anything else, except maybe a good excuse to have a belly.
MamandÉlise&Muriel is offline   Reply With Quote