Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
ihvnangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Fingerprinting went great! :)

YAY!! SO excited my fingerprinting went great this time. I decided to go to the police station in town and they didn't have the fancy machine that the other place had. So they did it the old fashioned way. I could see that my prints were much more pronounced so that was good. Decided though to make sure, sure, sure that these were going to be accepted so tonight we went over to the next town where they have the FBI quality machine to do the fingerprinting and this time it was flip and roll and done first time on each finger!! YAY!! Using lots of lotion the past week has helped a ton prints look so much more defined!! Now I hope they hurry up and get them back quicker then last time! Last time it took 19 days from the time my CW got them and sent them off to be checked and then got the denial back..
We have one more full day of PRIDE training, this coming Sat. and then the next Sat. on May 14th we have our last day of class, and it is only a half day. My kids will be interviewed next week and all our other paperwork is done so will probably just be waiting on those prints to finish up and be licensed!
Can't wait!! I still need to get a crib, a toddler carseat, infant carseat, and some bottles.. Have lots of clothes in various sizes. Have a toddler bed, and lots of cute cloth diapers that should span from newborn to toddler sized! So excited.. Can you think of anything else we should try to get ahead of time?

Advertisement

Old 05-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fingerprinting went great! :)

Very exciting! So glad the lotion worked. I have no idea what to get ahead of time. I just made sure we got two extra car seats and figure Walmart, Target and Ikea are all five minutes away should we need anything.