Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2011, 06:31 AM   #121
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2, 3, & 4 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz View Post
And anyone know how to find online assembly instructions for a crib that's been majorly recalled? All I'm getting when I google is stuff about the recall! Grr... I really want to turn that thing into a toddler bed!
hmmm, the only thing I can say is that on our crib the directions are printed on the bottom of the bed board! have you checked? HTH

Advertisement

Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #122
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll look... or maybe I shoved the instructions in one of the drawers or something.

My night got worse instead of better. Naima was crabby and wouldn't go to sleep. She kept trying to crawl in our bed but I couldn't let her sleep there because then hubby yells at me so I had to keep putting her back in her bed and she kept screaming at me. Finally at about 1am I said I'd had enough and I went downstairs and she went into our bed. I sort of slept on the couch until 3 and then went back to bed until Luke woke me at 5 asking what time it was because the power had went out. So instead of my nice night of sleep I sort of got 3-4 hours. I'm even more crabby and upset than I was last night if that's possible. So much for having a great day today. I'm thinking it's going to take a lot of coffee for me to just stay awake.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #123
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am sorry I didn't wager. I fell asleep---BOO East Coast!

I honestly was guessing girl. I thought you wer having a girl a couple of months ago when you were writing about cravings and things--I was like wow me too!--Old wives tale stuff LOL!

Congrats and I think you bought my MUTTS--lol jk. I hope she stocks again after we move. I am getting sick of waiting!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #124
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Melissa you are just teasing us!!!

I went to Target and got the carseat for $10 cheaper than I thought! The Evenflo Triumphs were on sale (unmarked) for $97 something, from $140.
Awesome!

Yay, Melissa, on the girl! When I found out DD was a girl, I went NUTS. I mean, insane.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #125
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Congrats and I think you bought my MUTTS--lol jk. I hope she stocks again after we move. I am getting sick of waiting!
oh no - I wasn't in love with very many of the girl ones, but I landed the pink chickadees, the wall-paper floral and retro dots (i was hesitant with the woven fabric, but I still loved our woven ones with ds2, they just didn't last as long).
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #126
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post
oh no - I wasn't in love with very many of the girl ones, but I landed the pink chickadees, the wall-paper floral and retro dots (i was hesitant with the woven fabric, but I still loved our woven ones with ds2, they just didn't last as long).
LOL those were the exact ones I kept going back to get but I kept stopping myself. I know I have to wait. It was a power struggle. I am so glad you got them though so I did not have a trigger finger problem later in the night.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #127
momma2two
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post
You guys are all so cute - I would LOVE a plate of cookies right now, not really needed but boy do they sound good

First off, I felt pretty bad, dh didn't expect me to ask her to look again, and he was bummed that I knew... but I sort of retorted that last month he gave me the okay and never gave me a reason to believe he had changed his mind. But after some kind words from both of us, he asked to know .

So... onto the exciting answer!!!

It's a GIRL!!! I am really happy, a boy would have been amazing as well, but I'm looking forward to getting to know something different, dh is nervous about raising a daughter. He admitted that he hoped we'd have a girl some day, he just wasn't sure if he felt ready , well, seeing as how we have no say in this, I guess he will just have to get ready fast. I reminded him that they all start out as innocent babies and we have time before the adolescent drama starts .

So what a joy it will be to welcome precious Mary Esther to our family in August
I found it =) I had tears in my eyes reading what you posted. It reminded me of when I found out Sarah was a girl {after 2 boys}. Girls are different but a lot of fun. I am so OVERLY happy for you!! If we lived close enough, I would give ya a big ol' hug and take you shopping!! I am SOOO glad you found out. BTW, her name is beautiful =)

Check out my Etsy site!!
momma2two is offline   Reply With Quote