Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy Clothes

Target had swimsuits and some other maternity stuff on sale this weekend! They might still have it!

Advertisement

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #12
newtocloth07
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't wear many maternity clothes- but I do love my Maternal America jeans and Rock and Republics [ I live in jeans] . I've been shopping at Aritzia mostly since they've got some great long sweatshirts [TNA] and super cute tops that could be mini dresses or tops, Guess has some GREAT linen pants and shorts right now- the current line for summer [with thicker elastic waist band and draw string]. Affordable- well...that's debatable. I've decided with my 4th I've earned the right to be one of those super cute, trendy mamas since I've done the Old Navy, Thyme, Motherhood, etc. in the past.

H&M has really great maternity clothes though- very comfy and stylish and affordable! Oh and I also found some great skinny minny jeans [skinnier than 'skinny' but not 'jeggings'] at Forever 21 while in Vegas. Elastic waist band, and they were $8 . In Feb they had a whole section of elastic waist band pants and skirts and all super cheap. Quality wise- I get more compliments on my $8 jeans than I do on my no-so-$8 Rock&Republics..go figure.

Solar Energy Producing, Cloth diapering [and cloth diaper boutique owner] , composting, recycling, urban cowgirl.

Last edited by newtocloth07; 05-03-2011 at 10:05 PM.
newtocloth07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #13
peculiartreasure
Registered Users
seller

Old Navy's jeans stay up on me - Motherhood's were always falling.

I bought my swimming suit at Motherhood and LOVE that.

I also really like Liz Lange's line at Target.
peculiartreasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #14
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love yard sales and have even bought some things off FSOT on here. I bought a few things at Once Upon A Child too.
cowangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #15
judeebee
Registered Users

My Mood:

I bought my swimsuit off of ebay, they were just so expensive everywhere I looked. Also we live in a town and none of the stores around here carry maternity except Target (which I haven't been impressed with). I buy, when needed from Motherhood online for any bottoms I need- I can't ware anything but the secret fits. Tops from Old Navy on clearance. But with it getting hotter I can't stand pants right now. I'm considering making a couple sun dresses out of cotton.

For family pictures I made a maternity shirt from a man's dress shirt
check it out
http://scrapingarizonagirl.blogspot....ens-dress.html
judeebee is offline   Reply With Quote