Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
Lenae
Registered Users

Update

I introduced myself a while ago, but I just wanted to share.

I have been cloth diapering for two months now, and it's going super great. I honestly love it. I never thought it would be this easy. And I'm sort of addicted to buying diapers now. I don't have a big stash by any means, but I am building slowly. I started out with three gDiapers, then got three BG 3.0, sold the gDiapers to fund more BG 3.0, then bought some used SweetDoll Baby pockets for super cheap. I then got five super cute minky RoseBudBuns (they are a small company, don't know if anyone knows them), five Nubunz pockets, and one WAHM pocket that I . So I have 19 total. My stash from here on end will probably only grow one diaper at a time, unless I get a super good deal like on the Nubunz. Anyways, that's my cloth diapering story.

Oh, and shipping here hasn't gotten any easier, lol.

Advertisement

Lenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Lenae
Registered Users

Re: Update

Here is a picture of my stash. I tried to just add it to my original post, but it didn't work. Anyways, one BG is not pictures, as DD was wearing it.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
ariandsofiesmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Looks like you got a pretty good stash going! I mentioned in your other thread that if there is anything you need, let me know. There are some cloth diaper stores here in anchorage.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
Lenae
Registered Users

Do any stores in Anchorage carry fishnoodles/bright star baby? And do they have a good return policy? I really want to try one, but I am worried about whether to get a size 1 or 2. Shipping to return a diaper is much cheaper for me to Anchorage than anywhere else. I don't know if one can even try a diaper on a baby, then return it if it doesn't fit. Hmmm, probably not, huh?
Old 05-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariandsofiesmom View Post
Looks like you got a pretty good stash going! I mentioned in your other thread that if there is anything you need, let me know. There are some cloth diaper stores here in anchorage.
Which stores are they? I lived in Anchorage all my life but moved to Eagle River in December, I might have to take a trip to town if I know where they are!!
Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote