Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #11
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What Vehicle?

Well... dont get a Nissan sentra unless you and DH are legless !

We have an 05 sentra and with even just DDs infant carrier its a HUGE PITA. Theres not enough room even for just that let alone having to convert to a bigger seat and its even worse with 2 carseats.

My mom has an 06 Kia Sorento and MAN is it nice. DS alpha omega on the driver side and DDs infant seat in the middle and we still had tons of room. They are designed to fit 3 carseats in the back and you can do just that.

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #12
Kita
Registered Users
seller

Re: What Vehicle?

We have an Odyssey. We had twins in convertible car seats that wouldn't fit in most cars, so we upsized to a van. One of the advantages to a van (vs. an SUV or car) is that you don't have the back doors to bang against the car next to you when you're trying to wrangle your little ones into their car seats. I love the fact that vans have the sliding doors.

Also, our van has more space than most SUV's (except the BIG ones). We always take the van over my DH's SUV whenever we go on a big trip because it has more room, and I can "walk" to the back seat if I need to, without climbing over seats to get there.
Kita is offline   Reply With Quote