Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
RachelC
Registered Users
seller

Re: Struggling with my 3-year-old

Thanks for the reassurance, ladies! I think that's all I needed was knowing I'm not alone. Thanks for the comic relief, too! It would be funnier if I didn't have to deal with it all. the. time. But yes, I'll probably look back on it and laugh someday.

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #12
MW69842
Banned/ Member requested
formerly equivocal
seller

My Mood:
My almost 4 y/o is very dramarific as well. Drives me plain batty. She throws full-on tantrums with no consistency at all. She doesn't care where we are, either. She will slam her entire body right down on the concrete and go wild. I'm like "Really!? All this, because I asked you to carry your OWN drink, because my hands are full!?"

Or if she asks to be carried and I tell her no, then she tugs on my pants and makes them slide off me (I've lost a lot of weight recently, and she knows a lot of my clothes are too big). I am affectionate towards her, but for goodness sake's, she is 37 lbs and 45" tall and I do carry her a LOT.
MW69842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #13
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Struggling with my 3-year-old

my 3.5 year old claims belly aches too when its clean up time. Usually I tell her "Im so sorry your belly hurts! Looks like its time for you to go to bed then. If youe belly hurst you need all the rest you can get to feel better!" 9/10 she says "my belly doesnt hurt anymore!" once she actually took me up on the bed offer and laid in bed for about 25 minutes. I had left her mess there for her to clean up, so she wouldnt get the idea that she could lay down for a few minutes and it would go away.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote