Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Registered Users
Its official. I am diaper insane.

So, DD2 (likely my last baby) is 19 months old. Her older sister PLd at 24 months (and she was a sposie baby). So, my plan all along has been to attempt PLing this summer since it makes the most sense to do it in the warmer months (less clothing, waterproof sandels and alla that ) She is showing some readiness already.

BUT, that would mean no more cute fluffy butt! No more adorable diaper shopping. No more too cute prints. So sad.

How insane is it that I am hoping DD won't PL for a while yet so I can justify buying more diapers?!

momofdestructobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Its official. I am diaper insane.

Hey, I am with you. DS is PLing, he doesnt quite get it yet (gets really distracted playing), but it is totally ridiculous that I am still buying dipes. What the heck, huh? We are definitely having more...I am already starting a LO #2 stash...but we wont be TTC for another year at least. Welcome to the club, mama
Mama to DS 2.23.09 and DD 7.22.14
ursaminor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Its official. I am diaper insane.

LOL...I was just thinking about this the other day DS#3 is our last baby for sure and I got really sad thinking that I only have 2ish more years of CDing left. I mean, that only gives me like 4 or 5 times to revamp my stash again!... never did I think I would miss changing diapers
Mandy, Christian wife to Dustin and homeschooling mama to Lucas (1/24/07), Eli (7/1/09) and Graham (2/10/11).
mfergy0625 is offline   Reply With Quote